Wow, I forgot I had this...

Betty

BrideZilla!!!
Edit My Images
No
Basically, last Sept, me and the fella went to Donington Park for the Renault Show. I took my trusty little Fuji along expecting to get some good shots. I set the camera to shoot RAW, not realising I needed PS to view them :(

Anyways, out of nowhere, came these bad boys...

DSCF1115.jpg

The reason Ive only just found this, was because Ive only just got PS, and had a quick play with it, altered the exposure and cropped it. It was a terrible shot as they really did come out of nowhere, quick flyover and they never returned, so I was well pleased to get what I did :D

Very nice for a grab shot (y) You would have thought they would be kind enough to give you some sort of warning they were coming wouldnt you :p You should be pleased its a good shot, could only be improved by better weather I guess :(

Thanks JL :) The weather was god awful, and I cant BELIEVE it didnt say anything about them in the program! We heard a rumbling, and Darren said "LOOK LOOK LOOK!!!!" I had to fumble with the camera and do a quick setting change, I had just enough time :D

Thanks Venomater, looking at it again, the undercarriages look very dark, Ill have to have a play again tonight.

I think I am hooked on PS :D

Nice one Betty, grab shots are the best, so unexpected.
Great job under the circumstances, did you get the adrenalin rush after????
I did a quick and dirty edit of your pic, if you want me to remove it just say.
DSCF1115.jpg

Dean:)

Not at all, thanks Dean (y)

The rush was great, was such a shame they didnt turn around and fly over some more, selfish buggers :D

Back