Wow. One of the most ingenious browser addons I've seen...ever

Wow that's so cool!

Nice find!

One annoying thing is that if you have multiple screens the non-primary will just go black when the addon pops up...

I found it a couple of weeks ago, forgot to tell everyone
l9iblush.gif
:bonk:

Just makes my screen go black, demo looks nice though.

Cool ... Nice find Marcel ... (y) ... much like the way iPhone handles photos in its integral gallery ... ;)

:p

afaik it uses sites RSS/XML feeds to grab the images. Looks ok but I wonder if it just grabs thumbnails or the whole image when it loads... (can see sites using up lots of bandwidth if it grabs the a full size version of every image from the feed)

Looks interesting, might give it a go, cheers Marcel (y)

That's pretty good! (y)

Do a Google image search on 'talkphotography' :D

Excellent way to see all your shots, Thanks for sharing Marcel ;)

Bah! Not Opera compliant yet. :(

I like it but how do you keep "the wall" at that nice angle... it keeps defaulting to straight ahead view.

I like it. Thanks Marcel, I had heard about it but just kept ignoring it. Just ran through my Flickr Contacts list and that was fun.

(y)

That's pretty cool, how often i'll actually use it is debatable but I suppose I can wow a couple of people with it... :p

Been using this one a few days now, it's nice. Shame you can't right click the images though.

You can navigate to the image. When youre viewing it...an icon appears at the top left of the screen, next to the logo I think....click that, takes you to the source of the pic :)

Thats ace and there's a Wordpress plugin/widget i'll have to tinker with my site when I get home! (y)

Thats ace and there's a Wordpress plugin/widget i'll have to tinker with my site when I get home! (y)

Ooooh, i was just going to ask something along the lines of that.:)

*goes off to look*

Thats superb Marcel.... Good find (y)

Great find. Works like a charm.

Couldn't get it to work on my photoblog :/

Back