Critique Wrapped Audi S3 - Shoot #2

Name
Michael
Edit My Images
Yes
Hey Guys

I had another photoshoot with Alex's Wrapped Audi S3. Showing off a new wrap called Deep space (on the back / pillars) this is 1 of 2 cars in the whole UK with this wrap.

Here are the photos.

what do you think?

1)
Wrapped Audi S3 by Michael Hamilton, on Flickr

2)

3)

4)

5)

6)

Mike

If you're talking about what I think about the 'wrap' then unfortunately that means nothing to me (not being a car buff). However if you're talking about the photos themselves then I do like the composition and processing of #1. The others are just pictures of the car - in my blinkered eyes :) anyway.

Why is the lower part of the boot a different colour... Looks wrong. 6 is great.

#1 and #2 are real standouts, '#1 for the technical execution and light, #2 just works really nicely with the framing and light.

#3, #4 and particuarly #5 let the side down a little in my opinion, mainly due to how good the first two are but generally they're a bit flat and unsurprising.

#6 is very cool but my brain is struggling with the lighting, it looks really fake/rendered even though it clearly isn't, possibly because of the foreground shrubbery being lit. For what it's worth I think it's by far the best one for highlighting the wrap.

1) very nice

2) great sunset, adds to the pic

3 & 4) not a fan, just seem like photo's with no meaning

5) not bad at all

6) great lighting

Back