Writing a wedding blog post

Gary.D

Hoodie
Name
Gary Derbridge
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi Guys

I try my best to write blog posts as much as possible during a busy wedding season, I understand the benefits to my website.

The problem I have is the inspiration of what to write. Any of you regular bloggers have a check sheet of things you cover during a post? Or any inspirational help to get me creatively writing blogs longer than around 200 words :withstupid:

Thanks in advance!
Gary

I write 40 to 50 wedding blogs a year. I don't have a particular check list but they mostly cover similar points.

The truth is it's hard to be different from wedding to wedding but I can usually find something funny/different about each wedding that I make a point of mentioning. My only advice is be yourself, remember it's about the couple and not you and let the pictures do the talking :)

I write 40 to 50 wedding blogs a year. I don't have a particular check list but they mostly cover similar points.

The truth is it's hard to be different from wedding to wedding but I can usually find something funny/different about each wedding that I make a point of mentioning. My only advice is be yourself, remember it's about the couple and not you and let the pictures do the talking :)

Thanks for the comments, appreciate it!

I don't do weddings, however, I do write tech/gadget blogs weekly and I do struggle to come up with new narrative on products that are similar. I found writing about the perimeter aspects of the products helps me come up with new and interesting blogs. For example a USB hard drive is not interesting, but if it fits into that tiny space of your backpack to protect your phone screen then it's a bonus!

So maybe you could cover the less talked about subjects of a wedding, maybe talk about interesting events that are held at the same venue?

I don't do weddings, however, I do write tech/gadget blogs weekly and I do struggle to come up with new narrative on products that are similar. I found writing about the perimeter aspects of the products helps me come up with new and interesting blogs. For example a USB hard drive is not interesting, but if it fits into that tiny space of your backpack to protect your phone screen then it's a bonus!

So maybe you could cover the less talked about subjects of a wedding, maybe talk about interesting events that are held at the same venue?

Many thanks for you comments, all definitely worth a thought!

Never thought about talking about a smaller part of a wedding day rather than just the whole!

Back