Edit My Images
Yes
UK Seller! Pixel King Wireless i-TTL Flash Trigger for Nikon SB series flashes

UK Seller! Pixel King Wireless i-TTL Flash Trigger for Nikon SB series flashes
Item price£45.99
Quantity1
Item number252386217722
Delivery serviceRoyal Mail 2nd Class
And what did they sent me? the Canon version, so now not only got to send it back at my expense buit also wait another couple of weeks for the right one

Last edited:
You don't have to send it back at your expense unless you placed the wrong order. Open an eBay return request..

From eBay> When an item is returned because it doesn't match the listing, the return postage is the seller's responsibility. Either eBay will generate a return postage label or the seller can provide a label or offer another return method that is acceptable to the buyer. The cost of an eBay generated label will be added to the seller's monthly eBay invoice. When a return postage label is made available to the buyer and/or the buyer chooses to purchase a separate label, the buyer won't be refunded by eBay for the cost of the label.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sky
Thanks John just found out more about returns and the buyer has agreed so printed the PO label and now ready to send tomorrow

decide for the cost of it to get another from a different seller just incase this one is out of stock. Getting the nikon Pixel King flash trigger and receiver is not so readly available as Canon version. To get a Pixel King X receiver alone can cost over £100 from some greedy sellers. found a seller with the whole kit for £35 unused

Look on the bright side, you could always keep the Canon version and just change your camera. Much better idea if you ask me! ;) :exit:
but if you really want to stand out in a crown of photographers with better gear Nikon is the way to go, class v common :runaway:

Reactions: Sky
But, if you want to really stand out from the crowd, it's Pentax all the way!

well contacted the seller and returned that item and he is going to send the correct one he said, so lets hope! also stopped the return policy with Ebay for money back as i only deal with paypal with credit card should any disputes occur

Update
after sending back the canon ones a couple of days ago got Nikon replacements!"!!!! great???? er no they sent 2 receivers in a box marked transmitter and receiver. They never check the goods they are sending out it seems. However as i already have 2 transmitters the 2 extra receives is what I was really after so not too unhappy.
Needless to say this company is off my shopping list for goods

Last edited:
Back