Wryneck

Name
Stuart
Edit My Images
Yes
After all the sightings and photo's from last weekend I decided to make the journey and visit Norfolk again for the day to hopefully get some pics of the Wryneck.

On arrival we were told it had gone as nobody had seen it that morning. I decided to give it a go anyway and about hour later of searching around I noticed it in a bush. It wasn't long before it was on the path feeding. The only problem was it landed on the path with the sun right in our faces and with no way of getting past it, so getting any shots was a real challenge.

Wryneck by Stuart G Wright Photography, on Flickr

Wryneck by Stuart G Wright Photography, on Flickr

Cracking bird.

Seem to be quite a few about at moment.

First shot is a Cracker Stuart.....hope you don't mind the edit but I think in my opinion that the WB was a tad to warm and overpowering the image ,as I said its just my view on it and my own personal look on it I will remove straight away if you don't like it but I just thought any opinion is better than none
Stuarts_ by den9112, on Flickr

Great shot Stuart,saw my first one yesterday made the trip to spurn well worth it,what a great bird!....Nige.

These are superb shots Stu, a bird I would love to photograph myself!

Unbelievable bird and shots... Great stuff Stu, some of the best Ive seen of this bird. Rob Ill not have to wait long I think ;)

Absolutely outstanding images ....well done -especially on hunting him down.

Keith (y)

Thats a superb couple of shots Stuart, a beautiful bird ... brilliant mate (y)

Well captured Stu worth the long drive..
Good pov and comp on both images.

Back