WSB - Donington Park May 2012.

Name
Paul and Sharon
Edit My Images
No
Here are my dozen, had a brilliant weekend good company good racing and on the whole good weather. Thank you for looking. Sharon :cool:

1 Lee Costello - exit of Fogarty Esses
1SW_2204_NRS_.jpg

2 Lee Costello - approaching the Melbourne Hairpin
1PW_4049_NRS_.jpg

3 Ben Burke - at Redgate
1PW_3686_RN_.jpg

4 Ayrton Badovini - getting it wrong at Redgate
1PW_3058_Nss_.jpg

5 Some close encouters in the Stock 100's
1PW_3961_NRS_.jpg

6 Matt Jones - Stock 600's
DSC_0964_NRS_.jpg

7 Lee Costello - through the fence at the Melbourne Hairpin
1PW_1116_RN_.jpg

8 Tom Fisher - at the Fogarty Esses
1SW_2144_RS_.jpg

9 Davide Guigliano - at the Melbourne Hairpin
DSC_1186_NRS_.jpg

10 Lee Costello - hey you get outta my way
DSC_1543_NRS_.jpg

11 Michel Fabrizio - gets it wrong at the Melbourne Hairpin
DSC_1233_NRS_.jpg

12 Imre Toth - falls victim to the "paparazzi"
DSC_1410_NRS_.jpg

Superb shots as usual but gotta ask - whats with all the ********s trackside with no tabards on. . . I take it there just 'too good' to need them? (same crowd as the BSB nobs we saw at Oulton maybe?)

Back to the photo's ;)

1, 2 & 9 for me, with 2 being my favorite - not sure why but your group shots always seem to stand out for me.

.DAVID.

Cracking set and love the one of Matt and also of Guigliano,look forward to seeing you both at Snetterton.

And Mr Stallard you do not require or get issued with a tabbard unless you are TV crew,togs do not and have not required them at WSB for several years and i am one of those *******s you mention so get your facts straight first.Also what is your problem against other togs as i seem to remember you getting the arse about somone standing in one spot at Brands who was also a TP member.

As for BSB i wont even approach that one but will say 85% do not wear tabbards and of the 15% that do 5% dont have a clue on how to use a camera other than in Program mode or are armed with a Point and Shoot.

So sorry Paulshaz for that and cracking set as stated before,look forward to seeing you soon best wishes from one of the BSB nobs with no tabbard but that can use a camera ;)

Last edited:
Lovely set But not seen any of your Oulton bsb set.

Against the odds, #7 for me Sharon.

I wouldnt have thought to have taken it, but like it (y)

Looking through again - #5 is superb nearly missed the second rider.

.DAVID.

PS: Glen "Also what is your problem against other togs" I have nothing against other photographers, arrogance / rudeness and the 'I'm better than you' attitude that a 'few' of the other guys put across does tend to wind me up a bit (yes I know it shouldn't and I am trying to bite my tongue and walk the other way) there are even a few that don't even return a 'morning' - if I have offended you then I apologise.

Last edited:
Cracking set Sharon, you becoming a bit of a crash magnet?

Another top notch set, looks like you had a good weekend. See you soon.(y)

Very nice set Sharon, some very nice shots there, 1 2 3 6 8 and 9 for me.

Many thanks Dex, was a brilliant weekend, I quite like Donington Sharon

Superb shots as usual but gotta ask - whats with all the ********s trackside with no tabards on. . . I take it there just 'too good' to need them? (same crowd as the BSB nobs we saw at Oulton maybe?)

Back to the photo's ;)

1, 2 & 9 for me, with 2 being my favorite - not sure why but your group shots always seem to stand out for me.

.DAVID.

Thank you David sometimes easy getting a group shot and sometimes it goes horribly wrong. Great weekend fantastic atmosphere. Sharon :)

Cracking set and love the one of Matt and also of Guigliano,look forward to seeing you both at Snetterton.

And Mr Stallard you do not require or get issued with a tabbard unless you are TV crew,togs do not and have not required them at WSB for several years and i am one of those *******s you mention so get your facts straight first.Also what is your problem against other togs as i seem to remember you getting the arse about somone standing in one spot at Brands who was also a TP member.

As for BSB i wont even approach that one but will say 85% do not wear tabbards and of the 15% that do 5% dont have a clue on how to use a camera other than in Program mode or are armed with a Point and Shoot.

So sorry Paulshaz for that and cracking set as stated before,look forward to seeing you soon best wishes from one of the BSB nobs with no tabbard but that can use a camera ;)

Many thanks Glen from one of the nicest Media Togs around sorry we missed you look forward to Snet and catching up. Sharon

Lovely set But not seen any of your Oulton bsb set.

Thanks Ray, not put Oulton ones on think all on here have seen enough from Oulton Park :D will make up for it from Snet. ;) Hope to see you on Saturday. Sharon

Amazing pics! (y) :)

Many thanks Jak.

Against the odds, #7 for me Sharon.

I wouldnt have thought to have taken it, but like it (y)

Many thanks Andy, hope you track me down at Snet still waiting to say hello to you . Regards Sharon :)

Looking through again - #5 is superb nearly missed the second rider.

.DAVID.

PS: Glen "Also what is your problem against other togs" I have nothing against other photographers, arrogance / rudeness and the 'I'm better than you' attitude that a 'few' of the other guys put across does tend to wind me up a bit (yes I know it shouldn't and I am trying to bite my tongue and walk the other way) there are even a few that don't even return a 'morning' - if I have offended you then I apologise.

Must admit I was holding my breath when they came round Redgate could have gone horribly wrong. Thanks David. Regards Sharon

Cracking set Sharon, you becoming a bit of a crash magnet?

Thanks for your comments Nick, right place right time but always good to see the riders walk away from their offs. See you soon Sharon (not forgotton about Oulton info);)

Another top notch set, looks like you had a good weekend. See you soon.(y)

Was brilliant Thanks Danny, see you Saturday Sharon

Great set Sharon no#2 and no#7. how did we not see each other.

Many thanks Steve I keep asking myself the same question we were up near the the last bend most of Saturday afternoon. See you soon Sharon. :wave:

Last edited:
Got to be said another fantastic set #10 for me

Many thanks Kevin, I will have to buy you a drink for all your great comments certainly cheer me up after a hard day at work. Regards Sharon :):)

Great set with alot of variety..been watching to much BGT:LOL::LOL: #2 #3 #6 & #9 are my pick of the bunch:clap:

Great set Sharon
love 7
12 gave me a chuckle
one looking the wrong way and the guy on our right chimping
catch up with you and Paul saturday

Back