WSB Silverstone - More pictures added

Name
Graham
Edit My Images
Yes
Just the one for know, got quite excitied thought it was an elbow down shot at first - so nearly:crying:

5987563913_be018f30a2_o.jpg

Last edited:
I don't care about the mm, cracking shot, Graham

Nice one fella :clap:.

Doubt if i am going to have a chance to catch up with you this weekend but will give you a shout about Brands (y),hope you have a great weekend.

So close yet so far, awsome shot of an very under rated rider.

Thanks Gary, hopefully see you next weekend.

So near Graham but great shot never the less.

Cheers Gary

I don't care about the mm, cracking shot, Graham

Thanks Mike, would have liked it a few mm closer.

Nice one fella :clap:.

Doubt if i am going to have a chance to catch up with you this weekend but will give you a shout about Brands (y),hope you have a great weekend.

Cheers Glen, ok mate be nice to meet up:D

Wow, wow, wow :)

Incredible image, stunning. My children would love this on their wall.

Congratulations

Cheers Joanne

Well played Graham (y)

Yeah, not bad. . . . who am I trying to kid, terrific shot (and with a slip of the brush in PS you have touchdown - apparently ;) )

.DAVID.

Thanks for all the comments.

Here is my efforts on the rest of the weekend.

It was a good weekend for some, unlucky for others.

2. Hopper set a blinding lap to claim pole.

5997459246_c2e0acd6c7_o.jpg

3. James must have been pleased just to be back racing

5997466522_dcf3089722_o.jpg

4. Chaz Davies on his way to victory into club on the last lap of the Supersport (Im assuming he was keen on not being outbraked)

5997465948_bab0b3668d_o.jpg

5. Laverty on his way to second places

5996908873_3f8db1ea29_o.jpg

5997464524_835f067316_o.jpg

7. Leon Camier robber of a podium due to bike woes

5997460016_90e0640676_o.jpg

Next up the Lowe twins

Cracking Graham, they put all of mine to shame and i had a press pass :crying:.
Hope to see you at Brands if your going on Saturday mate as i have my MRI scan on race day,will be out on the loop for the day :D.

Fantastic shots there Graham. Really clear and crisp focusing.

I was there yesterday myself (as an interetsed amatuer trying to learn). I too have a D300S but although not done any processing yet on the shots I'm sure they'll be nothing like the class of yours. I'm interested to know what lens you were using and, if it's not too cheeky, how do I get a look at the exif data if it's available?

I guess you were trackside?

Thanks.

Stonking stuff Graham - really very damned fine indeed! (y)

Cracking shots Graham and a good days worth of racing..... we must have been in a stone throw of each other at Beckets on the Sunday

Peter

Brilliant as usual (y).

Love the low angle!

Will you be in the Algarve for the WSBK round in Portugal?

(y)

Superb mate :clap::notworthy:

:clap: Cracking set,quality shots all of them.
Love the Laverty shot #5 that looks a bit scary :eek:
Great work.
Clive.

Monumental set! Absolutely inspirational, I've only ever seen one set that's hit me harder but I can't remember the name, so for now you're top :p

Hopper with flames, say no more!

The man is a legend in my eyes Mike

Excellent photos, excellent

cheers Deon - did you enjoy Silverstone

Cracking Graham, they put all of mine to shame and i had a press pass :crying:.
Hope to see you at Brands if your going on Saturday mate as i have my MRI scan on race day,will be out on the loop for the day :D.

Don't agree with the first part Glen at all, I hope you realised I pinched the idea for#12 of you. Will be at Brands on Saturday mate, give us a bell.

Fantastic shots there Graham. Really clear and crisp focusing.

I was there yesterday myself (as an interetsed amatuer trying to learn). I too have a D300S but although not done any processing yet on the shots I'm sure they'll be nothing like the class of yours. I'm interested to know what lens you were using and, if it's not too cheeky, how do I get a look at the exif data if it's available?

I guess you were trackside?

Thanks.

Exif data is still intact Richard, you will need an exif data reader for your browser they are freely avalibale on the web. lens I use mainly is a 400mm sometimes with t/c as well, a coulpe of this will be witha 300mm f4 as well.
No I wasn't track side, all taken from the speccy side - a lot of thenm through fences.

Stonking stuff Graham - really very damned fine indeed! (y)

Thanks Andy, much apprecaited

Cracking shots Graham and a good days worth of racing..... we must have been in a stone throw of each other at Beckets on the Sunday

Peter

Thanks Peter from the angle of your shots I think I was to your right - I was stood on the right side of the elly camera.

Brilliant as usual (y).

Love the low angle!

Will you be in the Algarve for the WSBK round in Portugal?

(y)

Thanks, no such luck.

Superb mate :clap::notworthy:

Thanks Nick - nice to see you again and looking forward to your photos, I could do with pinching some more ideas again:D

:clap: Cracking set,quality shots all of them.
Love the Laverty shot #5 that looks a bit scary :eek:
Great work.
Clive.

thanks Clive - scary ... personally I think they are bonkers

Monumental set! Absolutely inspirational, I've only ever seen one set that's hit me harder but I can't remember the name, so for now you're top :p

Cheers Tom - top by deafult..well I will take anything:p

well worth lumping that lens around again then graham fantastic set .

Graham,

Thanks for the advice. I'm working through my shots from the weekend but after a second look at your's I'm seriously considering not showing mine. :D

quality, i saw your picture of Alex Lowes mishap on Bikesport News.

WSB more pictures added. Fantastic set, my favs....1. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. And 12. cant fault any of them. Many thanks for the feedback on my set, still a long way to go, I appreciate the encouragement. Will be at BSB this Friday, should be challenging.

Yet more quallity pictures as always, will try & catch up with you at Brands, Think Friday is on the silly loop:thumbsdown: but the rest is on the full (y)

well worth lumping that lens around again then graham fantastic set .

Thanks Steve - If you asked me about 3pm on Sunday you would have got a difference answer - see you the weekend

Graham,

Thanks for the advice. I'm working through my shots from the weekend but after a second look at your's I'm seriously considering not showing mine. :D

Richard I beleive that posting my images on here has been the best thing I have done the help I have recieved has been great - plus the fact that I have some great people off here in the last year has been a real bonus.

quality, i saw your picture of Alex Lowes mishap on Bikesport News.

Thamks Craig - looks ok doesn't.

WSB more pictures added. Fantastic set, my favs....1. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. And 12. cant fault any of them. Many thanks for the feedback on my set, still a long way to go, I appreciate the encouragement. Will be at BSB this Friday, should be challenging.

Thanks Rod - don't forget to enjoy it. I be there Sat and maybe Sunday, I have a balck Assen MotoGP basball cap on say hi if you see me.

Yet more quallity pictures as always, will try & catch up with you at Brands, Think Friday is on the silly loop:thumbsdown: but the rest is on the full (y)

Thanks Gary, like I said to Rod above I have a black Assen Motogp cap on - hopefully get to say hello this time:wave:

Wow what a set will never ever achieve your standard they are just superb gutted for Alex Lowes great shot of his bike, and John Hopkins flamer. The eye shots are super especially Gino Rea, now where are your Pit Girl shots! See you soon Sharon :wave:

love the second alex shot
Thanks Neil

Wow what a set will never ever achieve your standard they are just superb gutted for Alex Lowes great shot of his bike, and John Hopkins flamer. The eye shots are super especially Gino Rea, now where are your Pit Girl shots! See you soon Sharon :wave:

Cheers Sharon - you will match them im nothing special - just a lot of hard work and walking. I planned to go in the paddock on Sunday but me being a tight git I seetled for drooling throuh the fence - after seeing you pits girl that was a mistake. see you at cadwell:wave:

Cheers Sharon - you will match them im nothing special - just a lot of hard work and walking. I planned to go in the paddock on Sunday but me being a tight git I seetled for drooling throuh the fence - after seeing you pits girl that was a mistake. see you at cadwell:wave:[/QUOTE]

;););) If only you knew.

All great shots

personal favourite being the upside down castrol honda :)

Well I can honestly say they don't get any better than these. I will be looking out for you at Brands on Saturday Graham for some hints and tips or would just walking or brushing past you make me any better :LOL: Top stuff.:clap:
Gary

Back