WSB Silverstone - More pictures added

Cheers Sharon - you will match them im nothing special - just a lot of hard work and walking. I planned to go in the paddock on Sunday but me being a tight git I seetled for drooling throuh the fence - after seeing you pits girl that was a mistake. see you at cadwell:wave:

;););) If only you knew.[/QUOTE]

Now you teasing me:crying:

Top stuff as always Graham. have a great time at the Ulster next week.

Thanks Tony, really looking forward to it. Will be a totally different challange.

All great shots

personal favourite being the upside down castrol honda :)

Cheers Paul

Well I can honestly say they don't get any better than these. I will be looking out for you at Brands on Saturday Graham for some hints and tips or would just walking or brushing past you make me any better :LOL: Top stuff.:clap:
Gary

Thanks Gary, but still got a way to go yet before they are that good :)
Like I've said will have a black Assen MotoGp cap on say hi if you see me

Been shooting bike for over 20 years. I have never seen anybody get this far down. Awesome

Graham we have Ben Wilson as our target at Brands on Saturday around Druids then fella (y) Elbow down territory.

stunning Graham (y)

Love them all but 4 is a shot I've never managed to get :clap:

New to this forum, I do have a look to see what's going on, now and then. First time post though,Superb set. Not so happy with ones that I took after seeing these :crying:

Brilliant shots - every single one. 7 and 9 are favourites. I love tight crops and combined with the sharpness of the shot, the colours 7 is bang on for me.

Like 9 too due to the contrast between the sharpness of the rider standing up and blur of the rider behind.

All cracking stuff!

PS. #13 its the kerbing that does it for me. :nuts:

Last edited:
just brilliant on a d300s i have to get one sharp crisp and smooth

Back