WSBK Donington Park

Name
Ben
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi All,

First post for me a while, thought i'd post a few efforts from World Superbikes at Donington Park a few weeks back. Couldn't have been more contrasting conditions with bright sunshine on Friday and then pouring rain on Saturday. Personally i enjoy shooting in the rain as long as the camera gear is well protected!

236A0878 by Ben Huish, on Flickr

236A0499 by Ben Huish, on Flickr

236A0736 by Ben Huish, on Flickr

236A1036 by Ben Huish, on Flickr

236A1118 by Ben Huish, on Flickr

236A1249 by Ben Huish, on Flickr

236A1399 by Ben Huish, on Flickr

236A1333 by Ben Huish, on Flickr

Good set of pictures there. I bet you had a good weekend, my favorite one would be 236A1036. You get a good sense of the action and speed. I think you've caught that really well.

Lovely set 4th one is also the one i prefer and it looks even nicer full screen on Flickr

Lovely set although No7 looks a little soft to me :)

Original

lq9Bxbh.jpg

Edit

qJ0IpLU.jpg

Les :)

Good set of pictures there. I bet you had a good weekend, my favorite one would be 236A1036. You get a good sense of the action and speed. I think you've caught that really well.
Lovely set 4th one is also the one i prefer and it looks even nicer full screen on Flickr

Thank you, have to say i was pretty pleased with the 4th shot, i hadn't really thought much of it on the back of camera but turned out better than expected

Lovely set although No7 looks a little soft to me :)

Original

lq9Bxbh.jpg

Edit

qJ0IpLU.jpg

Nice one Les, looks good. This is shot through a fence with the end of the lens being about 10cm away so i dont think that helps with the soft ish image. I definitely didnt spend enough time in post with these shots as you've shown!

Also just realised i've accidentally posted this is sports and not motorsports - please move the thread if needed!

Nice one Les, looks good. This is shot through a fence with the end of the lens being about 10cm away so i dont think that helps with the soft ish image. I definitely didnt spend enough time in post with these shots as you've shown!

I accept that- I did the Angelsey race track back in 2019 - through a wire fence - PP is a must for me personally

Nice work Ben, although the rain can cause problems, I think it also provides other opportunities as well.

Back