WSBK Silverstone - Pratice & Qualifying

Name
Graham
Edit My Images
Yes
Couldn't make race day so mostly single bike shots from Friday & Sat.

1. Mr Sofuoglu new best friend.

tp%20%281%20of%2015%29-XL.jpg

2. Mr Laverty praticing being Mr Stoner

tp%20%285%20of%2015%29-XL.jpg

3. Mr Laverty being Mr Laverty

tp%20%281%20of%201%29-XL.jpg

4, Mr Rea at is normal 11/10ths

tp%20%287%20of%2015%29-XL.jpg

5. Matching Colours

tp%20%286%20of%2015%29-XL.jpg

6. 2 Bikes for a change

tp%20%2813%20of%2015%29-XL.jpg

More to come in a mo.

Last edited:
#3 is very "Gold n Goose" MCN stylee.... its dramatic but over cooked on the shadow recovery. Also, in doing so its screwed the Prilia colours right up! Its a great shot... recook it :)

Great shots as always. Rear tyres look like they are taking some stick in a couple of the shots :)

#8 is a belter! That's just before the wing pit straight isn't it... my fave place at sillystone

#10 is a bit soft comrade...

I think that's an improvement (y)

Great shots as always. Rear tyres look like they are taking some stick in a couple of the shots :)

Thanks Matt

#8 is a belter! That's just before the wing pit straight isn't it... my fave place at sillystone

#10 is a bit soft comrade...

Cheers Andy, yes it is lovely place to shoot fom and had all to myself for last qualifying on Sat.
Agree with you on 10, but funny enough it looks fine in Lightroom:shrug:

Nice set

James

Cheers James
3,8,11,12, would be straight on my wall ...nice

Thanks Geoff.

I think that's an improvement (y)

:LOL: Been trying to get of my addiction to the shadow slider, colours still look a bit off though.

Top stuff again mate :clap::clap: Good to finally catch up , coffee & burgers are on me next time (y)

I shot the wsbk for the first time and donnington earlier in the year, these are in a different league!

Can I ask the camera/lens combo for these?

Nice set bud and sorry despite all the phonecalls i didnt get to meet up with you for a catchup.

Will sort my holiday snaps from the other side of the fence with no accreditation for me for a change and post them later :naughty:

See you at Oulton bud,im there Sat and Sun (y)

Some lovely stuff there, Graham.

6,7,8 and 11 were the best ones for me.

these are all epic!! as for number 2 there just isn't a word to describe it :) which side of the fence where these taken?

#2 is mental :bang: thats what I love about bike racing..
The kerb shaving pic does it for me (y) love it.
Clive.

Top stuff again mate :clap::clap: Good to finally catch up , coffee & burgers are on me next time (y)

Cheers bud. In that case I will hunt you down at Oulton

I shot the wsbk for the first time and donnington earlier in the year, these are in a different league!

Can I ask the camera/lens combo for these?

Thanks Luke, all shot witha D800 and a 300mm f2.8 most witha 1.4 t/c attached.

Nice set bud and sorry despite all the phonecalls i didnt get to meet up with you for a catchup.

Will sort my holiday snaps from the other side of the fence with no accreditation for me for a change and post them later :naughty:

See you at Oulton bud,im there Sat and Sun (y)

Thanks Glen, I did hear the secrurity guards where keeping shady looking people out of certain areas:D
Im at Oulton all 3 days, look forward to saying hi:wave:

Some lovely stuff there, Graham.

6,7,8 and 11 were the best ones for me.

Thnaks Mike

these are all epic!! as for number 2 there just isn't a word to describe it :) which side of the fence where these taken?

Cheers Colin, taken from the media side (still think it as the wrong side of the fence)

#8 is a great shot Graham. love the composition in #6 too.

Cheers Neil, Im glad someone else likes 6 probaly my fav from the weekend.

Very nice set Graham(y).Looks like you've done all the Sillystone groundwork so this year I'll follow you round for the MotoGP:D.Will catch up with you at Oulton I'm there all w/end:wave:.

Top stuff Graham! If I got just a single photo out of a weekend that looked like one of these, I'd be thrilled!

Very nice work Graham all are good but 2 is a corker

Cheers Gaz

Very nice set Graham(y).Looks like you've done all the Sillystone groundwork so this year I'll follow you round for the MotoGP:D.Will catch up with you at Oulton I'm there all w/end:wave:.

Thanks Gary

Good stuff Graham, no2 to for me it's spot on mate.

Thanks Mick

Top stuff Graham! If I got just a single photo out of a weekend that looked like one of these, I'd be thrilled!

Cheers Rob, from what I've seen you will get there. Just keep going mate

Back