www.tradecanvasprint.co.uk - fully recommended!

Tradecanvasprint said:
Hi All,

Thanks for the great feedback on our canvas products, we pride ourselves on being market leaders in our quality and service. We have just started back from the Christmas & New Year break and are aware that at this time of year many clients old and new can feel the 'Pinch' after the festive break. So to help things along we'd like to offer an exclusive discount to all forum members a permanent 10% DISCOUNT on all orders for the month of January.(y)

When you go through the ordering process simply put the text, 'TPF' in the comments box and we will manually refund the discount for you upon processing your order.

If you fancy following us on FB just like 'Bigrob' then visit our page at : http://www.facebook.com/pages/Trade-Canvas-Print/121123844608338

Lastly you can visit our main site clicking the link at the top right of this thread and the Print & Presentation Sub Forum or click on this link.
www.tradecanvasprint.co.uk

If you have any questions please do post them up or message/email me, I'll do my best to check the forum everyday.....

Thanks for now, Ben

Welcome back Ben.... Nice long well deserved rest!! :) did you see my email amongst the piles of emails I'm sure you had over Christmas?

Welcome back Ben.... Nice long well deserved rest!! :) did you see my email amongst the piles of emails I'm sure you had over Christmas?

Hi Tom,

I'd be lying if I said yes......however have just found it after a quick search of the emails.... and have just had a good chuckle to myself! I had a few of those moments of Christmas & New Years.... well from what I can remember!:LOL:

To answer your question a Sharpie pen, works a treat! But let it dry for a few seconds! It will stay on fine.

Well I'm glad to report that the canvas I ordered is stunning! The quality of workmanship is second to none. I have had canvases from about five different companies and this one exceeds all expectations, and all other canvases that I have had. A big well done and thumbs up to the guys as tradecanvasprint! I like it that much that I will be making another order tomorrow!!

How does this compare to Daves Canvases?
Is it varnished and garunteed? Printed on cotton on polyester?

Does anyone know if Tradecanvas can "colourmatch" the sides of the canvas whilst having the full image on the front, a lot of my photographs aren't suited to being fully wrapped and I'm not keen on black/white sides

thanks

Simon

Does anyone know if Tradecanvas can "colourmatch" the sides of the canvas whilst having the full image on the front, a lot of my photographs aren't suited to being fully wrapped and I'm not keen on black/white sides

thanks

Simon

Hi Simon,

We can indeed colour match the sides, so all your image is on the front. But this isn't always the best option as the colour that is used to match doesn't always look right, the coloured sides can overpower the photo on the front, unless its a pale colour, from a photography perspective a far better and much more popular option is to mirror the edges around the sides of the frame. This is a compromise between an image wrap and keeping all your image on the front. I'd say 95% of our Clients now use mirrored borders. If you look at the canvas in the photo on the first entry to the thread, although it's a camera phone shot...(I think thats what the gentleman said) you can see that it is a mirrored border. All the original photo is kept on the front. Hope this helps....

Ben

Ben - have you ever tried insetting a canvas into a traditional mount & frame (so that the canvas sits slightly proud of the mount)?

I saw this technique used once and it looked terrific.

Ben - have you ever tried insetting a canvas into a traditional mount & frame (so that the canvas sits slightly proud of the mount)?

I saw this technique used once and it looked terrific.

Hi Ozei,

Yes we do this for a few of our local clients, where by they can choose a frame, normally a chunky but modern one, and we then inset the finished canvas into the frame with a few mm's gap all the way around. It does look good but can get very costly, often the frame alone can cost the same as the finished canvas. We also cannot offer this for sale online as there are to many mouldings and options to choose from.....

Sometimes less is more.

Back