X100 - St Pauls.

Edit My Images
Yes
Here are a couple of shots from the London Meet some time ago.

large.jpg

large.jpg

Nigel

I quite like the composition, but I'm afraid I'm really a fan of the processing at all. It all looks a bit too "instagram" for me.

Interesting shots, let down by the processing though. (y)

Jayst84

SHould have add comment to the post saying that processing might be to everyones taste, but it fits with a little project I am doing. The entire series of images are processed the same.

Thanks for the comments...

:bonk:

I quite like the composition, but I'm afraid I'm really a fan of the processing at all. It all looks a bit too "instagram" for me.

Dave

Don't be afraid, I am not the violent type this time of the day....:LOL:

I knew the processing would attract comments, and you are right they are compairable to instagram processing. However they fit nicely with a series I am doing.

Regards

Nigel

Not to sound too much like a broken record but I would like to see the first without however I do still like it!

The second one, guess it's just me but it actually confuses me with the reflection seeming to just come from a random piece of glass (?) or something. I don't know if I can really explain what I'm not to keen on other than it just kinda confuses me as it doesn't seem like whatever it is is naturally placed there.

Are you able to share the idea or some other shots from the series? It May help us to understand and see where it all fits together so it can be appreciated for what you intend.

Back