01c_4Ek16gPJbH9N.jpg

02c_KAugKadEfzer.jpg

04_9fGNBzQUYxSx.jpg

05c_cuN61U9Lwvqy.jpg

09c_iXBWuVa68iaI.jpg

10c_NejwcZ9NgJRd.jpg

20c_mWaba6Yz5erX.jpg

21c_gXRsEiOQMZYo.jpg

little bit to much space in these for my taste.. but i do think they are quite good imo.

i like these first one i feel it works really well .

tfs

md(y)

Yep these work for me! Space and all! Very unusual, enigmatic and classy!

I like them a lot particularly the shot of your model in the doorway. I would try and up the contrast slightly as I believe they would really stand out then.

I love these! Excellent shots! The processing is spot on as well imo. Number 5 is my favourite I think, but I could happily live with them all on my walls. Out of interest, do you have an example of one before editing?

I like these as well, I think the last is my favourite. If I could level one criticism it would be that some of the cloning is apparent?

I think these are great, I agree with Colin, just might lend a slight bit of umph.

I've just looked at your website, there are some fantastic images on there, although I can't understand any words as they are in Chinese/Cantonese? would be good if you had a translate option.

On the first 'Photograph' section, what music is playing, I recognise it from a film, but can't think what it is??

Is it from one of the 'Lord of the Rings' films?? This is seriously bugging me now!!!!!!!!!

Don't panic, just realised its 'Braveheart' 'For The Love Of A Princess' very good choice of music!!!

Could you possibly rehost them somewhere? Im not sure if its jut me, but they are painfully slow at loading.

Slow here too, took about 3 mins to open! on 2MB BB ( though Virgin's probably throttling it again Grrr!)

Lovely set of images, I like the feel of them.

I was going to say something about virgin bieing tight with their BB but i woldnt be able to resist the rude inuendo!!!

I didnt know virgin throttled!!

Anyway, the pice didnt load at all for me!!! :shrug:

Ahh, they poped up!! lol..

I like No3.. dont know why!!

Back