Xi'an - BanPo Museum (not for the squeamish)

Edit My Images
Yes
Xi'an is one of the most photo friendly cities I have ever visited. I think it is in the top flight with places like Paris. On our first day, we took the Eastern tour which started at the BanPo Museum in which there are parts of a Neolithic village. The lighting was not great and the most memorable images were the following. They are all children.

3278757477_7e522e81c3_o.jpg

3278757617_e63b194b53_o.jpg

3278757751_10aa9beeec_o.jpg

3278757879_e9273d529b_o.jpg

Apologies to the squeamish and thanks for looking.

Hey Russell, where have you been?
Perhaps, it's columbia pictures studio...

Hey Russell, where have you been?
Perhaps, it's columbia pictures studio...

No Oleg, I'm pretty sure that it was China. Mind you, we spent a long time flying over Russian air space. I waved as we passed Moscow at 38,000 feet. Did you see me? ;)

we spent a long time flying over Russian air space. I waved as we passed Moscow at 38,000 feet. Did you see me? ;)
I felt your presence. Why did you bale out when you were flying over Moscow? I was waiting for you with some typical Russian food and drink:wave:

I felt your presence. Why did you bale out when you were flying over Moscow? I was waiting for you with some typical Russian food and drink:wave:

I had the credit card to pay for the hotels so my GLW wouldn't let me. My sister says we should go to St Petersburg which is very camera friendly.

interesting skeletons - looks like a good place to visit

Good place to visit, just hard to use a compact camera in. The lighting is minimal, just enough for the human eye.

Back