yabba dabba doo

Edit My Images
Yes
Hi all

I have just joined the site after persuasion from madmitch.
I am a webdesigner and have just got into photography so my work is not the best in the world but I try. I like some of the stuff Mitch has shown me so I thought i would join you pepes and see what happens.

I have a Nikon D50 with a couple of lens at present - a normal Nikkor one that came with the camera and a 70-300 sigma (it hasnt got any VR so it is OK but not brill) I am planning to get a Nikkor 18-200VR and a 105VR as soon as I can so I will be looking forward to taking some better pictures. I understand that makes me from the "dark side"

I like taking bird pictures and "moody" shots - also experimenting with macro stuff but I need to understand what I am doing more really. :nuts:

I understand the principles of photography but I have to say it all goes out my head when I point the lens!! Still practice makes perfect as they say so i guess I need to practice more.

Anyway this is my way of introducing myself and will see how I get on.
Cheers

Martin -alias Fred

:welcome:

Hi :wave:

:wave: Hi Martin fred and :welcome: to the forums (y)

WWWWWWWWWWIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL, er, CCCCCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

(It was funny in my head, promise) :D

Hello and Welcome.

:welcome:

Back