Yash Mat and a walk around Bruge

Name
Andy Grant
Edit My Images
Yes
Out and about with the Yash Mat again only this time we went all continental.

When sneaky street shots go wrong. Why did she have to blink just then. :shrug:

Why-Did-You-Blink by andysnapper1, on Flickr

A quiet place behind the cathedral

The-BP1 by andysnapper1, on Flickr

Some famous Belgian Dude

Famous-Belgian by andysnapper1, on Flickr

Night time on the canal

Canal-at-Night2 by andysnapper1, on Flickr

Day time on the canal

Canal-&-boats by andysnapper1, on Flickr

The Old Horse

The-Old-Horse by andysnapper1, on Flickr

Thanks for looking, any comments, critique or suggestions most welcome.

Cheers

Andy

Very nice set of images, love the square format, particularly like the last one, great composition, accomplished use of DoF and all round exposure. Lovely work!

I really like canal at night. Very strong composition and a very pleasant scene.

On a related note I was THIS close to winning a Yash Mat yesterday. I had decided on an absolute maximum and some scamp gazumped me in the final seconds :( It only went for thirty quid IIRC :(

Personally for me the composition in most are off, and theres a lot of noise in them, although they`re great attempts, the horse though I love, the depth of field is amazing :) good work.

Nice set of shots, looks like you had a nice time :) I especially like the reflection on the water in the night time on the canal one and the depth of field in the horse shot (y)

Personally for me the composition in most are off, and theres a lot of noise in them, although they`re great attempts, the horse though I love, the depth of field is amazing :) good work.

Is it noise though or is it grain specific to the brand and type of film used :shrug:

Nice set of shots, looks like you had a nice time :) I especially like the reflection on the water in the night time on the canal one and the depth of field in the horse shot (y)

Thank you kind sir. The dof with TLRs is my main reason for using them, its phenomenal.

I really like canal at night. Very strong composition and a very pleasant scene.

On a related note I was THIS close to winning a Yash Mat yesterday. I had decided on an absolute maximum and some scamp gazumped me in the final seconds :( It only went for thirty quid IIRC :(

Thanks Nick. £30 is a very good price, definitely worth keeping an eye out for another.

Thanks DJ, although it;s not noise it's grain and it's supposed to be there.
Also, in what way do you think the composition is off? Any help appreciated. (y)

Very nice set of images, love the square format, particularly like the last one, great composition, accomplished use of DoF and all round exposure. Lovely work!

Cheers matey, I love my Yash Mat.

Andy

Back