Yashica 124 G ?

I have a bunch of old film cameras that I received recently.

One of them is the aformentioned Yashica 124g.

Looking forward to testing it out. By all accounts it's a highly recommended MF camera for beginners and experts alike.

Any tips? Like where can I get a battery/adaptor from?

Once I expose the film, will a processing company scan it in for me? Would I be better getting a flatbed with film adaptor?

Looking forward to testing it out. By all accounts it's a highly recommended MF camera for beginners and experts alike.

Once I expose the film, will a processing company scan it in for me? Would I be better getting a flatbed with film adaptor?
Most labs can scan and put the negs on a CD rom it's cheaper at the time of processing. Make sure the shutter (at various speeds) is ticked over at least a month when the cameras not being used

that brings back memories. I had one of these and loved it. I can't recall what happened to it - I don't recall selling it????

that brings back memories. I had one of these and loved it. I can't recall what happened to it - I don't recall selling it????

Best check your loft :)

You can get an adaptor from http://www.smallbattery.company.org.uk/

Back