Yay!! New screen

ppp

Edit My Images
Yes
Got my second screen yesterday for the PC. Won it on Ebay for £86 posted.

Best thing is it's an exact match for my existing 20.1" 4/3 screen, I haven't seen another one on Ebay in at least 6 months.

DSC00161-2.jpg

To give perspective the TV on the left is a 32" widescreen.

Dual screens rock!! :banana:

Liking the eyes,would scare the sh*t of anybody who breaks in
:D

What screens are they? Are they decent?

They are LG L2000CE, which i bought my original one about 2 years ago for about £250 to £300. they have a good response time great contrast and brightness given the age.

My main reason apart from the quality was the look and the fact they aren't widescreens, which i wasn't overly keen on at the time.

I think they may now be discontinued hence the purchase from ebay

Well, had a word with a mate this evening. Told him i was going to buy a 24". He said ' I've got a 19" i paid £400 for 2 years ago, yours for £30, hardly used' He upgraded to a 50" last year so it's been lying round. So now i'm in the club!

ppp, I have a question if you don't mind helping... I've eventually set my screens up so they work how I want them to BUT how do i get sound to play out of my speakers from apps running on both screens. Say, watching a move on screen 1 but i want to know when its my turn in a poker game on 2. If it were on screen 1 it'd make a noise but on screen 2 it won't until i click on it. HELP!

must be application specific problem, windows will play the sound regardless of whether the application has focus or not. Ican have web videos playing and media player on different screens even a game on one and a film on the other so maybe your game just needs to have the focus to play.

Try updating the sound drivers incase its them

Nice
I went to Bowlers computer fair in Manchester a few weeks back, I wasn't intending to buy anything until I saw some refurbished Dell 24" ultrasharp monitors for £300
must resist, must resist, credit card, credit card, aaarrggghh

Back