Yeah Its Pumpkin Carving Time ***Show Us Your Pumkin Put Your Shots Here***

This years effort...

IMG_0004.jpg

I remember using Turnips they were hard.

I try not to use stencils, well not ones you can buy I find an image and make it from that the only stencil ones are the first eyes and darth vadar and the storm trooper.

hold the picture to the pumpkin and go over the lines with a knife then use a scaple to cut the skin off then use the dremel to mush the pulp.

We went mad one year spent £60 on 3 bags of dry ice looked good though
12850_167622183386_673418386_2899814_6897488_n.jpg

Last edited:
Nice Dan good stuff

Well done Ash see you got it now hope the PM helped nice set of pumpkin shots :clap:

Yes John I always make my own stencils rather than the ones you can buy, I use a pin to pick the design on to it, rather than a knife

Some great designs on here, which I can't compete with, but my tall slim pumpkin suits some pop art rather well (or so my son thinks!)...

Pumpkin Pop Art

Just found this thread, no pics from me but congratulations to all you artistic and industrious souls.

As a child i tried this but swedes were all that were available and FAR too tough for my delicate little wrists ;) Up here I was taught the large things were swedes and the little delicate roots were turnips (usually sweeter in taste)

Lovely thread, really enjoyed it (y)

Nice pumpkin and artistically shot Maria good stuff love it :clap:

Thanks for your kind words Tina, I totally agree everyone whos posted have done a fab job of their pumpkins

Well done everyone Ive really enjoyed seeing all the different individual pumpkins their all great, and thanks for joining in :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Look forward to next years (y)

Last edited:
Good fun isnt it, Youll have to grow your own like Alastair does (y)

Someone remind me, and I'll do a "how to grow your pumpkin" thread in the spring..

Back