Yelloooooooow!!

Edit My Images
No
I'm new around here... infact I am new to photography! I have just bought myself a Nikon D5000... as I love taking pics with my iccle digital camera, but get annoyed when they are dark or don't do what I like.

Anyway it's safe to say, I am useless at using my new camera :help:

Get ready to spend the rest of your life with the ever longing need to spend and upgrade. Oh... And welcome :D

Sent from my iPhone using TP Forums

Welcome, there's loads of great info on here to plunder. Hope your brain is sponge-like.

Hehe thanks, I think it will be a looooong time till I need to upgrade as I can do nothing on it currently :( :LOL:

Miss Moo!! said:
Hehe thanks, I think it will be a looooong time till I need to upgrade as I can do nothing on it currently :( :LOL:

Didn't stop me spending. Any excuse.

Sent from my iPhone using TP Forums

:welcome:

however you asked for help

if there's a specific problem...post it up in the D5000 thread - should get lotsa replies

if it's a general ''where do I start' stuff...well the D5000 manual is quite rubbish

buy a copy of the D5000 from David Busch off Amazon .. lotsa good explanations

Last edited:
welcome to our world , there is plenty of help at hand to get you better with your new toy

Thanks guys :)

Can anyone reccomend any free photo editing software? :thinking:

I may ask for a book for my birthday along with a cow print camera bag (help on where to find one would be fab ;) )

Back