Just Dave

In Memoriam
Name
Dave
Edit My Images
Yes
Last edited:
WOW! Dave, these are absolutely brilliant :clap:

They are so sharpe, the colours just beautiful and the contrasting DOF works so well.

I also love how in the first image the yellow brain fungus is so translucent (y)

Thanks for sharing these with us.

Cheers

Dawn :)

Nice set Dave, great colours and detail. it was worth getting lost for and we'll probably get lost again next time good fun though. nice work Dave.(y)

Nice pic, one of the tags on the pic says "fungud", Im guessing you hit the key next to S by accident there :)

WOW! Dave, these are absolutely brilliant :clap:

They are so sharpe, the colours just beautiful and the contrasting DOF works so well.

I also love how in the first image the yellow brain fungus is so translucent (y)

Thanks for sharing these with us.

Cheers

Dawn :)

Thanks very much Dawn, (y)

Nice set Dave, great colours and detail. it was worth getting lost for and we'll probably get lost again next time good fun though. nice work Dave.(y)

Cheers John yeah great day out our mission was completed, we hardly got lost coz we didnt know where we were going LOL, it is a massive woods though, its years since I went there I was a kid LOL

Nice pic, one of the tags on the pic says "fungud", Im guessing you hit the key next to S by accident there :)

Thanks Chris, and thanks for pointing out the typo (y)

Nice and sharp dave, good colours, good DOF. You have captured them well.. orrible looking stuff though.(y)

Thanks very much Steve, I love the translucency of the older ones, when they are small they are bright yellow, Id say #1 is about 2" long and a lot older than #2 about 1" long in the younger stages.

Last edited:
That first one is very nice with lovely controlled light (y)

Do you always use natural light via a reflector in preference to using flash?

The second seems to be a bit bright and so losing some detail, it doesn't seem to have the contrast of the first image or could it be using f/6.3 instead of f/11 so the dof is narrower.

Last edited:
Thanks Mark (y) No I never use flash just natural light and a reflector, tripod cable release, doesnt matter about the long exposure as their not got run away LOL

A 18" white reflector I also have a 18" grey on one side and silver on the other, reflector as well both were free from photography mags (y)

Back