yellow sunset on the castel of Ayguines

Edit My Images
No
Ayguines_2224.jpg

version 900 pixels

Castel of Ayguines, Verdon Canyon / France

what a wonderful image.

it has a very slightly fairytale feel to it, lovely light with a great sky and i think the processing suits it well.

What a beautiful shot - it looks almost like an oil painting. I love the rich colours in there. How have you processed it?
You never fail to impress, Seberri - I haven't seen a single shot of yours that I don't like :)

thank you

i took 2 shots with 2 lights metering , one for the sun one for the trees and combine them

after that many layers, maybe 20 (like a big mac) ,playing with transparencies

thats fantastic, i really cant find anything in that that i dont like. I urge everyone to look at the larger version!

Yes, almost like an oil painting. But the foreground would be just as good on a tapestry. Is there a tapestry filter in Photoshop by any chance?

I have to say that even I like that one :)

Normally I don't take to your style of photography, it's obvious that you are skilled but for me usually your work doesn't appeal. This is quite a bit different though and much more to my personal liking. :thumb:

Well I'm going to help you out here seberri and try to keep your head from swelling too much under the enourmous priase for this shot.

It is great but there is one small flaw there for me. The layers of the shot (compostional ones that is, not photoshop ones) are so nicely defined down through the image until the bottom of the frame. Here is gets a little messy with half trees and part of the road sneaking into the image. I don't know if there was any way around this but someone had to say something about it. ;)

I still really like it and as Steve said, it's certainly your most appealing shot to me, from the ones you've shown.

great shot, love the colours :thumb:

Lovely shot and very reminiscent of an old oil painting. :)

As the others have said, Seberri, beautiful.

Im an admirer of your work anyway, but this has topped the bill.

It may sound strange, but I can really see me piecing that together on a jigsaw (addicted the infernal things at the moment...lol)

Fantastic result. One of the best results from complex photoshopping I have seen - Put those in Photoshop Creative magazine to shame!

Mind you, you had captured the image to start with!

Back