Yes
A few from my day

Yeovil120.jpg

Yeovil93.jpg

Yeovil69.jpg

Yeovil44.jpg

Yeovil30.jpg

Thanks for looking.

nice photos phil, was a great day, and got a tad burnt, my head caines now lol, i will post some of my photos later tonite or tomorrow.

NBice set Phil (y) Was just looking at #4 and thought you had nicked a pic off of my hard drive, I was just down in the corner to the left of you I reckon :LOL:

What a lovely selection of shots. Represents the day very well. It was a lovely day!

Nice shots, I like the F16 with the reheat and the undercarriage just going up. Ive never noticed the Red Arrows normally having two in each jet. I do know that they take an engineer with each plane, so maybe thats what you took a picture of, but Im sure they do a display with two up.

Nice shots, I like the F16 with the reheat and the undercarriage just going up. Ive never noticed the Red Arrows normally having two in each jet. I do know that they take an engineer with each plane, so maybe thats what you took a picture of, but Im sure they do a display with two up.

Hi, Red Arrows came in with two onboard, display was done one up the second man was the one preflight checking and waving the planes out from the standing area.

Thanks for the comment.

Back