Yeovilton International Air Day 2009

Name
K
Edit My Images
No
Hi,

how many toggers are going to the Air Day at Yeovilton this Saturday (11th July)?

If you see someone chasing around with an EOS30 dragging my bored but trying to interested wife and daughter around, please say hi. :LOL:

Cheers..,

Yes, all booked and tickets ready ~ just very much hope the weather is not as dire as the current forecast says it will be :(

Yes, all booked and tickets ready ~ just very much hope the weather is not as dire as the current forecast says it will be :(

I know that feeling, I have been checking the weather daily and it has gone from sunny spells to heavy rain and now light rain, lets hope the forecast is wrong as usual and we have bright sunshine;

Yeovilton Weather

Best of luck all!;)

This is the first year I cant make it for ages, & after last years I was looking forward to a dryer one this year.:cautious:

Spence

Yep, I was there last year and it started out OK, a bit blustery though and then drizzled most of the afternoon, still I stayed for it all including the Commando Assualt finale, can't keep an old dog down. :wacky:

Cheers..,

I am also hoping for good weather - don't want to go getting my camera wet...or even worse having a flat show.

I'll be there, 50D arrived yesterday so will be out with big white lens somewhere :p

Flat.... when we were lucky :(

Rain was forecast all day so we were lucky that it stayed off until around 5pm.

Yeah, it was a bit dull and a lot of the planes were unable to fly.

I was lucky to be in the right spot when they towed the Vulcan around and parked it up, I was directly beneath the port wing and hopefully got some good, (different), shots. I will post them as soon as.

I am considering going to Farnborough next year as there always seems to be sun there.

Cheers..,

Back