Yes another 1, err 365 that is "Still going... sort of"

another from yesterday this time Martin, Stu & Scott

3371313760_b963d2a028_o.jpg

Well pretty much up to date now and will try and get back into a routine of shooting and posting on the same day not sure it will happen though as we are going to be in the same position at work again next week so I may struggle hoepfully not though, and I promise to catch up on everybodies 365's over the weekend.

Thanks for looking

Sean

Last edited:
Good shots Sean (just catching up). Love the 'hard men' shots!
Thanks Dave need to catch up myself no shots this week so far absolutely shattered rather annoying as I was hoping to be up to date but when I was leaving work on Saturday I was told I was working Sunday too with out warning so there goes my little bit relaxation time and catch up time (almost told them to stick there job where the don't shine I was so angry), now running on empty completely shattered so really havent been in the mood or had the energy to shoot anything. Likely I'm going to be using shots shot on the same day's to fill in the blanks for the next week or so :(

74 is a fantastic portrait, really great (bet your niece likes it too)

and 78 rocks too :)

Thanks ShrubMonkey she hasn't seen it yet :LOL: I would have usually showed her them on Sunday but never got to due to work.

Sean (Hoping to get back to normal service soon)

OK a bit of cheating here but I've had a really hard couple of weeks at work and have been absolutely knackered, I managed to get out with the camera this afternoon for a few hours so will fill in the last few days shots with shots from today. I'm hoping normal service will resume next week as we should be close to being properly staffed again.

Day 80 The Tyne Bridge
3385149067_e7704bd403_o.jpg

Day 81 The Swing Bridge and High Level Bridge
3385961708_45d7ea7c7f_o.jpg

Day 82 The Sage Gateshead
3385961192_19e23df0cc_o.jpg

Day 83 Three Bridges
3385961266_10e84ecae5_o.jpg

Day 84 St Nicholas Cathedral
3385148921_476f5295ac_o.jpg

Thanks for looking

Sean

80 and 82 look great to me, the Tyne bridge looks almost toy like, really great angle. While the Sage looks alien, like something out of War of the Worlds.

Last edited:
Bridge shots look great, but day 80 stands out for me. :clap:

Back