Yes another flower, still no bugs! :D

I love this

Ooh I like that alot, it's all dreamy, great shot and can't wait for your new toy to arrive :D:woot::D

wow so many lovely comments thank you all so much:love::love:

@Tintin124 he will get his ass kicked if he does lol
@Graham me too, although i wonder how many hissy fits i'll have in the first half hour lol

At least you got some decent ones in the folders to show off :woot:......would you mind sharing your setting and equipments were used?

what a long way for me to practice and learn ;)

Of course, i use a canon 550d with kit lens 18-135.. i shoot pretty much mainly AV.. this was
ISO 200
F 7
1/125

I'll be totally honest i am one of the most clueless when it comes to settings, i really do just fiddle around until i like what i see:D.....

@Graham me too, although i wonder how many hissy fits i'll have in the first half hour lol[/quote]

I spent Saturday afternoon and out of the 200 photos I took only about 10% Ishtar were good. I guess you're gonna have lots of fun with your hissy fits, glad I won't be around lol

Last edited:
@Graham me too, although i wonder how many hissy fits i'll have in the first half hour lol

I spent Saturday afternoon and out of the 200 photos I took only about 10% Ishtar were good. I guess you're gonna have lots of fun with your hissy fits, glad I won't be around lol[/quote]

I shall have one in thread just for you:banana:

i am a bit like this as well, not a technical type :D

hope i will get some nice photos soon.

YOU HAVE!!:D... i've seen some of your flower shots and they seriously are lovely....

My problem is totally my own fault i guess, i like being out with the camera and i love the creative side even more so sitting down and reading the how to's pass me by, i should make the time for that too lol

thanks for your appreciation, i am over the moon :banana:

been there done that, tried to read some books or in the intenet regarding the settings etc......but then i got board and rather spend some time taking more photo! hopefully i will learn by this way, eventually :D

The creative side is far more important than the technical side IMO.

It's a pity I find the technical side easier, but I'm working on it.

thanks for your appreciation, i am over the moon :banana:

been there done that, tried to read some books or in the intenet regarding the settings etc......but then i got board and rather spend some time taking more photo! hopefully i will learn by this way, eventually :D

I find i learn far more here than picking up a book, odd in someways when i am such a complete bookworm, but 98% of munchkins here are fab

The creative side is far more important than the technical side IMO.

It's a pity I find the technical side easier, but I'm working on it.

Put that in any other part of the forum and get fireworks:banana: but i agree

I must admit i would like a more happy medium, i adore the creative arty side but i would like to feel more in control at the time of taking said photo, might cut down the strops i have too lol:D

Who you calling a munchkin :mad::mad::mooning:

Love it T.... Dreamy yet again... not only @simon ess has his own style!

Well done and you certainly have a style of your own, just don't Les (@Lez325) put a black border round it ;)
Oi, I CAN READ you know and I love my Black borders that's my style so Bugga off :p:p:p

Nice image T - the BG works really well, keep at it and for God's sake put a border round it :D

Les ;)

Oi, I CAN READ you know and I love my Black borders that's my style so Bugga off :p:p:p

Nice image T - the BG works really well, keep at it and for God's sake put a border round it :D

Les ;)

Hehehehe Hello M:D

Thank you muchly, aprreciated;)

Back