~Yes, I' a pervert!!!

Name
Chris
Edit My Images
Yes
Spent a couple of hours "around" manchester airport yesterday, ending up in the viewing park. 4 quid!!!!!!
Anyway, after dodging a spotter or two i got some pics.....

The outcome being, that I was starting to get the hang of shooting in manual, even if some pics came out abit too dark!!

DSCF3036.jpg

DSCF3032.jpg

DSCF3033.jpg

DSCF3167.jpg

DSCF3152.jpg

DSCF3128.jpg

DSCF3124.jpg

DSCF3110.jpg

DSCF3072.jpg

DSCF3068.jpg

Looks like you had a great day. I like the concord shot albeit a bit dark. I ran it through the Shadows/Highlights in PS and then neatimage to reduce the noise shadows/highlights created. Hope you don't mind.

2455842989_3d816d0b6b_o.jpg

Hi, I don't really "do" plane shots but I do like the tail fin short of concord :)

not done this sort of thing but i like them
how do you get access to these veiwing parks then, do they have them at all airports??

hmm...didn't realise that they had the concord at Manchester - I'll have to try and remember how to get to the viewing area and check that out!

hmm...didn't realise that they had the concord at Manchester - I'll have to try and remember how to get to the viewing area and check that out!

Not too difficult to find mate, its the wilmslow junction off the M56, toward wilmslow, then left where you see the sign for the romper and viewing park!!!!

Only trouble is, its £4 for a car and driver, and £1 for each passenger!!!!!!!

Hands up all those that have flown on Concorde...<puts own hand up>...? :D

Some nice shots there. What lens were ya using? Hopefully should be there tomorrow if the weather is nice.

Wonder whether you'v gone today?? :woot: weather being poop!!!

No proper camera and lens for me, im using a fuji finepix s8000fd ;)

No didn't go weather was rubbish as you said. Im off tomorrow if the weather is nice i will defo be there tomoz.

Back