Yes Yes Yes

Edit My Images
Yes
well as you can guess, not only did she want my services, but she also made me the manager of the cash & carry, YIPPPPEEEE, and a £1500 rise to boot.
At last we can breath again, going out to the camera club tonight, and taking the wife out for a meal tommorow.
i would like to thank all is this fantastic forum for their support and continuing friendship and guidance.
thank you from annie and myself.:clap:

Couldn't happen to a nicer guy :)

Well done!

Well deserved Steve......now what will you spend that rise on ;)

really really pleased for you.

'ave a banana. :banana:

superb, well done (y)

Well done that man. I can see an L of a party coming :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

regards

Excellent, and well deserved (y)

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Congratulations Boon, thoroughly deserved :)

Fantastic news Steve, and what a result.... manager and a rise!!! I'm really pleased for you :)

Mike

Well done Steve, its very pleasing to see!

I am genuinely chuffed for you Steve.
I love it when a plan comes together!
It must have been a stressful and unhappy time leading up to this.
Now you can chill out.

I've taken risks in life like this in similar circumstances having walked out of a job because at my age I expect to be treated with some respect, not like an apprentice.

One in the eye for Atilla the Hun your ex boss.
I hope she has great difficulty replacing you :D

Boon said:
well as you can guess, not only did she want my services, but she also.....
just for a moment, I thought this was going off on a slightly different tack. Sorry - my smutty mind. :shake:

But hey, congrats. A result of a different kind :p :D :D

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Congratulations Boon, glad its turned out so well for you (y)

Well done chap! :)

How's your son getting on these days?

i am quite choked folks, thanks to everyone of you for your well wishes etc, the wife and i really appreciate it.:D

Hi ho, Hi ho ... it's off to (some other) work you go !!!

Excellent news Stev ... well done matey, you deserve it.

Enjoy your night out and the new job ... when do you start ?

Best wishes,

Venomator said:
Hi ho, Hi ho ... it's off to (some other) work you go !!!

Excellent news Stev ... well done matey, you deserve it.

Enjoy your night out and the new job ... when do you start ?

Best wishes,

welcome back Ven, missed you mate :wave:

i start the new job on monday, but i am going in on saturday for a couple of hours to have a good nose around and see what i will be changing next week. I have a free reign to alter move restock and sell plants to the public and the passing landscapers, and its all up to me to keep em coming back for more.
let me at it..

Boon said:
the wife and i really appreciate it.:D

And we'lll all appreciate an invite to this meal.

I'll have the 14oz Sirloin please, medium.
Should I wear a tie?

Boon said:
welcome back Ven, missed you mate :wave:

i start the new job on monday, but i am going in on saturday for a couple of hours to have a good nose around and see what i will be changing next week. I have a free reign to alter move restock and sell plants to the public and the passing landscapers, and its all up to me to keep em coming back for more.
let me at it..

Good to be back Stev, thanx ...

Wow Monday - so soon you don't hang about ! Sounds like you have fallen on your feet with this one ... good for you. Hope it all works out for you and, most of all you enjoy getting up on Mondays to go kick a**e !

Congrats. :clap: A door closes (you slammed shut that one ;)) and another opens. (y)

Back