Yesterday nearly went very wrong- sad world we live in.

Name
Conan
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi everyone, I'm a bit peeved with something that happened yesterday, and essentially being accused of being a paedophile until I spoke to the parent of some kids.

I was in my local town centre practising, taking shots of buildings etc that I will upload to a facebook Canvey island then and now page. A group of about 10 kids, I would say about 12-14 years old, approached me on bikes and scooters asking if I could get a photo of them doing a trick on their scooters and wheelies on their bikes.

I didn't feel comfortable with this and had never been asked before, so I said I will but only if they contact their parents first to make sure its ok. One did who really wanted a photo, and they said no. I said sorry, I'm not going to take it if your parents don't want me too. I then walked away to a different location.

Two cars then pull up full of older teenagers and one parent, who came over quite threateningly saying "Oi have you been taking pictures of kids?". I stood my ground and didn't get angry, just spoke normally, and said that no, I hadn't- I am learning photography. One of the younger ones had called to say I HAD taken their photo. They seemed a lot more calm as I was speaking to them, and I then offered them to see my camera and what was on it. Once they saw there wasn't any photos of that sort they were fine with me. One of the younger kids also turned up and the Mum asked, the kid went quiet as he was caught out and she apologised.

The Mum said "when I came over I thought it seemed a bit weird, I expected some dirty old man, not a younger bloke in a flat peak". They all apologised, then left.

It really worried me though, and I posted on my local facebook crime watch page not a crime, but it was me in the town earlier, and explained what I was doing as I didn't want any rumours to start that there is a dodgy bloke with a camera in the town.

I'm quite well known where I live, and everyone was supportive and saying what a sad world we live in, the only 2 negative comments out of 80 were someone saying could you just not take photos of kids, and someone else saying get a CRB check as I could be saying anything. My last was in 2014 when I was a carer. I said if I was up to anything dodgy do you not think I would use the camera we all have in our pockets which is a lot more discreet?

I remember a similar thread a while back, I do believe if I wasn't in a confident mood yesterday things could have escalated.

Anyone else had any trouble lately for using a camera, or even been accused of being a peadophile?

Last edited:
Sorry this happened to you. It's them... not you :D

I've been called a paedophile and a wierdo for just carrying a camera in view (rather than in a bag) and a teenager on a bike once accused me of taking his picture as I was stood under a tree taking pictures of the buds above, the teenagers had passed behind me so I dunno how I could have taken a picture of any of them which IMO makes this a clear case of aggressive teenagers just looking for confrontation. I've given up going to the local park by myself because of the behaviour of women towards me and IMO it's very rarely men who create a problem and in fact they sometimes come over for a chat, IMO it's very largely women who seem to over react so that's one for you girls to think about. I get no problems at all when I'm with my wife. On that subject, couple of months ago I was laying on the grass beside the local footie field quite obviously taking pictures of wild flowers while my Mrs did a circuit of the pitches. I was aware of a woman with a dog passing behind me at the edge of my vision and seeming nervous / agitated, her body language changed immediately and I think she actually gave a sigh of relief when I got up and walked over to my wife who was walking around the footie field and gave her a hug and a kiss. I did wonder what on earth that dog walking woman was worried about and what she thought I was doing... I was laying on the grass with a camera just inches from the wild flowers, beyond them there are hedges with no view at all beyond. What else could I be doing but taking pictures of the flowers? What's wrong with that? Again, that's one for you girls.

I think there are some people who just seek out situations and excuses to become threatening, abusive or even violent and there are perhaps another bunch who simply over react to (usually) men with cameras when they wouldn't bother about a woman with a smartphone. Such is life. I react with anything from politeness to direct base Anglo Saxon as I think the situation best deserves.

In contrast, I was recently in the mountains of Indonesia and taking "once in a lifetime" photographs of the villages and surrounding fields and scenery. The locals were actually coming out of the houses with child in arms and asking me to take their photos. The kids running around the streets were posing and smiling and loved having their photo taken. They didn't want copies of the pics, they just wanted to see themselves on the camera screen. Bear in mind these people don't have running water or tv's so they were excited at the fact of having a photo taken.

I took a few pictures of the cathedral in Aachen, Germany this summer during the hottest day ever time.
They had a "beach" set up outside in the square with loads of kids playing and the parents in attendance.
Best angle of the cathedral was up some steps and it meant me overlooking all the kids.
Mentioned to my missus that I was bound to get some grief judging by what I've read on here over the years.

Not a murmur, nobody took any notice at all and there were others taking advantage of the raised position too.
This country has gone bonkers with all the PC nonsense and too often stoked up by the poorly educated on social media platforms

@woof woof , I do think some of the kids genuinely wanted a photo, while a few of the others were out for trouble. Theres a big problem with gangs of youths on Canvey at the moment, the older ones that came were some of them so I guess they was their younger siblings. I was glad the way I handled it though, managed to stay confident and de escalate the situation and end it on good terms.

It's funny you mention that, I have never had any trouble when with my best friend, who is a woman. Most days she comes when I take photos, I guess people are less threatened when they see a woman there too.

I can only imagine that the lady possibly thought you was up to no good if you was crouched down by the flowers, maybe she thought you was trying to hide and was frightened? Just trying to figure out why she could of acted this way.

There definitely are people who are just out for trouble, and one possible way is starting on you because you have a camera.

@jpgreenwood , that is a beautiful thing to hear. We really are lucky in the lottery of where we were born, we could easily have been one of those villagers. Just seeing themselves on a screen bought them joy.

@tijuana taxi , I do think it is to do with all this PC rubbish, and also most women I know are constantly worried about 'Pedos' as they call them. Of course they are around, and that is disgusting, but the amount of fear they seem to have seems a bit over the top.

This could possibly be an explanation to @woof woof mention of women.

Also, I mean no offence to the women of the forum, it's just what I have noticed where I live.

@woof woof , I do think some of the kids genuinely wanted a photo, while a few of the others were out for trouble. Theres a big problem with gangs of youths on Canvey at the moment, the older ones that came were some of them so I guess they was their younger siblings. I was glad the way I handled it though, managed to stay confident and de escalate the situation and end it on good terms.

It's funny you mention that, I have never had any trouble when with my best friend, who is a woman. Most days she comes when I take photos, I guess people are less threatened when they see a woman there too.

I can only imagine that the lady possibly thought you was up to no good if you was crouched down by the flowers, maybe she thought you was trying to hide and was frightened? Just trying to figure out why she could of acted this way.

There definitely are people who are just out for trouble, and one possible way is starting on you because you have a camera.

I don't know what was going through her mind. I wasn't crouched, I was laying full length on the short mown grass by the side of a football pitch clearly taking pictures of the wild flowers. There's just nothing else I could have been doing other than taking pictures of the flowers as beyond them there's bushes and you can't even see the path or world beyond. I would normally put the camera away if there's women about but as I'd been there for a few minutes she had time to creep up on me so all I could do was keep doing what I was doing or stop and get up and I honestly thought getting up could potentially be more suspicious and disconcerting.

Anyway, I live in a working class area which is potentially a bit rough surrounded by decidedly more rough areas and I'm quite careful when out with a camera just in case I get bad reactions. The funniest was when people thought I was from the council/SS, I say funny but it could easily have turned very nasty. I've also been followed which was a bit concerning.

On the male side I've had agro from youths and also from what I'd term idiots but never from actual children who mostly seem to have more sense and actually realise what I'm doing. Most men rather than idiot youths don't seem to care or even come over for a chat. I've had some good chats with men and one at the place I saw the nervous dog walking woman even showed me the pictures he'd taken of the flowers with his smartphone :D IMO it's women mostly who seem to have a problem with men with cameras. This is potentially sexist I know :D but it's been my experience and I do think it's a shame that such an innocent hobby can be viewed so negatively and aggressively for usually no good reason at all.

I did have one slight over reaction in Singapore. I was taking a picture of a building but the old guy asleep on a cart in front of it woke up and reacted badly so I just smiled and waved and pointed at the camera and then the building and he seemed to realise he wasn't the subject and calmed down. That's the only anywhere near bad reaction I've had in the far east. Actually an armed security guard told me to stop taking pictures in Kazakhstan and I don't know why as I was only taking pictures of chocolates in a shop display.

I didn't feel comfortable with this and had never been asked before, so I said I will but only if they contact their parents first to make sure its ok. O

This is where it all went wrong... If you didn't feel comfortable then you should have just said no.. Once you decided yes then you should never have got them to involve there parents (why would you?) .. going home and asking if a strange man can take there pic was never going to end well..you have no idea how they would word it or the reaction... Either say No or just take the pics...

Sorry but you dropped yoruself in it IMHO

The story sounded a little extreme, that is until you mentioned that it occurred in Canvey, now I am not surprised at all.

There seems to be a particularly vile group of feral youths on Canvey that look to cause trouble in any way they can. I know there is similar issues everywhere these days but Canvey seems to be getting more than it's fair share of attention lately. To be honest I would be more worried about getting mugged for my camera!

@tijuana taxi , I do think it is to do with all this PC rubbish, and also most women I know are constantly worried about 'Pedos' as they call them. Of course they are around, and that is disgusting, but the amount of fear they seem to have seems a bit over the top.

This could possibly be an explanation to @woof woof mention of women.

Also, I mean no offence to the women of the forum, it's just what I have noticed where I live.

I read something once about the number of women paedophiles being underestimated and suggesting a figure of 1 in 3 and just to be clear that's suggesting that one in three paedophiles is female. I suppose as we're all human the figure could be more 50/50 and yet it's males who seem to be more likely to get a bad reaction... Unless any female forum members have any stories about how they've been labelled a paedophile for carrying a camera or potentially including a child in the frame?

To be even more sexist and sweeping I'll say that it's not usually very attractive young women in revealing clothes that I get a bad reaction from as in my experience women in their late 30's-40's seem to be the most judgemental and most likely to react badly to me which is strange as I'm married to one :D

Not with a camera but I was working for the council and a bunch of teens female and male were smoking drugs at the back of a council building so I told them to go away. They then walked off shouting about and calling me a p***.

Anyway not long after I noticed a Police car following me around and officers looking with daggers straight at me.

The little s@@@s had only phoned the police and accused me of whatever to spite me

The way things is that next time you get asked to get a picture, instead of being nice and ask parent permission, you'll just say no to avoid running in the same issue. We just have interract less and less with each other. In some city centers the only people that want to interract with you are the one looking for problems. The only normal "social interraction" which is tolerated nowadays is with your mobile phone screen... It can be really depressing.

Not with a camera but I was working for the council and a bunch of teens female and male were smoking drugs at the back of a council building so I told them to go away. They then walked off shouting about and calling me a p***.

Anyway not long after I noticed a Police car following me around and officers looking with daggers straight at me.

The little s@@@s had only phoned the police and accused me of whatever to spite me

Gosh that is horrendous.

That sounds a horrible experience. I’ve been accused of it once, I was taking photos of Solomon’s Temple in the Peak District and some kids just happened to be biking down some trails out of shot - I heard one of them say ‘there’s a P**** taking our photo’ - I told them they weren’t in shot and there was nothing more to it but I found it very unsettling. I’m careful not to point my camera anywhere near kids since, it’s not worth the hassle. Unfortunately people can be moronic and photographers are an easy target. I like landscape photography to get away from people

@woof woof

I think you're right in that it seems that you probably going to get more grieve from a female than a male in these circumstances. And social media has a lot to blame for reactions IMO.

As to the reaction of you laying on the ground taking photographs of flowers, I bet her first thoughts were Druggie or Alcoholic...

I've not yet had any issues while out and about, but there again I am female, but I if taking photographs in public places I do try to ensure that I don't capture children within the shot just in case.

@woof woof

I think you're right in that it seems that you probably going to get more grieve from a female than a male in these circumstances. And social media has a lot to blame for reactions IMO.

As to the reaction of you laying on the ground taking photographs of flowers, I bet her first thoughts were Druggie or Alcoholic...

I've not yet had any issues while out and about, but there again I am female, but I if taking photographs in public places I do try to ensure that I don't capture children within the shot just in case.

I'm sure you're right. I'm not on Friendface or anything like it but even I know how bad it can get from what I've seen in the news, bullying etc. Mrs WW doesn't do social media either but she does have a couple of groups on Line but that's obviously a lot different as it's limited to invited family and friends only.

I was taking photos of birds in Hyde Park and some crazy woman started asking me if I worked for Portland Down and why I needed a long lens.
I think she was crazy to be honest.
I was once taking photos of my son in the park and some children went to tell him that I was.
Another time I was taking photos of flies and my mum told me to stop because people might think I was photographing their children, of course who would photograph strangers children - when you could photograph this?

IMG_5876 by davholla2002, on Flickr

I went to a skate park once, (and only once) where a lad on a BMX asked if I was taking his photo. I said no, and he replied, "you can if you're from a magazine". They all want 5 minutes of fame, if it suits them. If not, you're viewed as a P****. You can't win.

Well the other night I stepped out of the house with the camera and was on the driveway looking back to the property, I was doing some DIY pin hole (camera obscura) stuff which is tickling my fancy, and was testing out the pin hole I had made in the lens cap when a couple of lads aged between 8-11 rode past on the pavement at the end of the driveway, and stopped.

The smaller of the two shouted 'You taking photos of me?' I turned round to face them, as I was miles away engrossed in my little DIY project and replied 'No', thinking no more of it, turning back I received the warming and charming response 'you better not be you f*^$King pervert p***' .... They then proceed to hold their ground and moved off after a couple of mins. I was a little taken back to be honest.

Last edited:
Well the other night I stepped out of the house with the camera and was on the driveway looking back to the property, I was doing some DIY pin hole (camera obscura) stuff which is tickling my fancy, and was testing out the pin hole I had made in the lens cap when a couple of lads aged between 8-11 rode past on the pavement at the end of the driveway, and stopped.

The smaller of the two shouted 'You taking photos of me?' I turned round to face them, as I was miles away engrossed in my little DIY project and replied 'No', thinking no more of it, turning back I received the warming and charming response 'you better not be you f*^$King pervert p***' .... They then proceed to hold their ground and moved off after a couple of mins. I was a little taken back to be honest.

You have to be really aware and watch this stuff.

My now departed brother in law took a lot of abuse from local kids for no reason at all and they made his last days on this earth a bit of a hell. The worst incident led him to being assaulted and left laying on the road. I don't think there's anything you can say in some situations and even saying nothing can be a bad thing.

I'm convinced that most people instigating this don't really honestly truly think you/I are a paedophile and instead I think they're just very judgemental people who get themselves worked up and on some level actually enjoy persecuting another.

This is where it all went wrong... If you didn't feel comfortable then you should have just said no.. Once you decided yes then you should never have got them to involve there parents (why would you?) .. going home and asking if a strange man can take there pic was never going to end well..you have no idea how they would word it or the reaction... Either say No or just take the pics...

Sorry but you dropped yoruself in it IMHO

Thinking back, I probably did drop myself in it, even though I meant no trouble. My thought process isn't the best due to my brain damage, but I will be aware for the future and just trust my feelings if something feels off.

I just didn't want to take the pictures, then they tell someone, and it goes from taking a picture of someone doing a trick to something else. Canvey is a very rough area now, and I am lucky I moved from Hackney to here when I was 5 as I know most people.

After the facebook post, an old friend from school commented on it asking if I could take some pictures of her children as she would love to have some to keep for the future. I don't mind that as it is a friend who knows me, and I will gladly do that for practise and for her to have some nice photos to keep.

The story sounded a little extreme, that is until you mentioned that it occurred in Canvey, now I am not surprised at all.

There seems to be a particularly vile group of feral youths on Canvey that look to cause trouble in any way they can. I know there is similar issues everywhere these days but Canvey seems to be getting more than it's fair share of attention lately. To be honest I would be more worried about getting mugged for my camera!
Where are you from mate? Canvey is getting worse and worse. I felt safer at Notting hill carnival with my camera than where I live! I am/was no angel when I was younger though and I admit that, so I feel a bit safer walking around being known by people.

Luckily I know a lot of people on Canvey, which is why I put on facebook about it on the crime page, been here since I was 5 as Hackney was getting bad and my family wanted to move.

Everyone has been supportive, there was 2 who were funny but after speaking with one they are fine now, the other saw another comment and realised I wasn't actually taking photos of kids, they must have read what I typed wrong and thought I was and they said can you not just get kids in your photos? After they said sorry, enjoy your hobby.

The fact that someone said get a CRB check, just goes to show how ignorant some people are. firstly it hasn't been CRB for several years know, but more importantly people think it is the be all of defining what people are. Too many people think DBS (that replaced the CRB check) check means you are a good person, no DRS check means you are a p***.

All the DBS check is just that, a check.

The fact that someone said get a CRB check, just goes to show how ignorant some people are. firstly it hasn't been CRB for several years know, but more importantly people think it is the be all of defining what people are. Too many people think DBS (that replaced the CRB check) check means you are a good person, no DRS check means you are a p***.

All the DBS check is just that, a check.
You know what, you are right, I had completely forgotten it had changed.

I said to the lady when I am at a level to get paid for my work, I will gladly take out another check. I am not getting payed for my work and am just enjoying my hobby at the moment.

When I was at work I knew plenty of people with convictions on their check, but still allowed to work as it was things like shoplifting etc. This was when I was working as a carer from around 18-24 when I became ill.

Hi everyone, I'm a bit peeved with something that happened yesterday, and essentially being accused of being a paedophile until I spoke to the parent of some kids.

I was in my local town centre practising, taking shots of buildings etc that I will upload to a facebook Canvey island then and now page. A group of about 10 kids, I would say about 12-14 years old, approached me on bikes and scooters asking if I could get a photo of them doing a trick on their scooters and wheelies on their bikes.

I didn't feel comfortable with this and had never been asked before, so I said I will but only if they contact their parents first to make sure its ok. One did who really wanted a photo, and they said no. I said sorry, I'm not going to take it if your parents don't want me too. I then walked away to a different location.

Two cars then pull up full of older teenagers and one parent, who came over quite threateningly saying "Oi have you been taking pictures of kids?". I stood my ground and didn't get angry, just spoke normally, and said that no, I hadn't- I am learning photography. One of the younger ones had called to say I HAD taken their photo. They seemed a lot more calm as I was speaking to them, and I then offered them to see my camera and what was on it. Once they saw there wasn't any photos of that sort they were fine with me. One of the younger kids also turned up and the Mum asked, the kid went quiet as he was caught out and she apologised.

The Mum said "when I came over I thought it seemed a bit weird, I expected some dirty old man, not a younger bloke in a flat peak". They all apologised, then left.

It really worried me though, and I posted on my local facebook crime watch page not a crime, but it was me in the town earlier, and explained what I was doing as I didn't want any rumours to start that there is a dodgy bloke with a camera in the town.

I'm quite well known where I live, and everyone was supportive and saying what a sad world we live in, the only 2 negative comments out of 80 were someone saying could you just not take photos of kids, and someone else saying get a CRB check as I could be saying anything. My last was in 2014 when I was a carer. I said if I was up to anything dodgy do you not think I would use the camera we all have in our pockets which is a lot more discreet?

I remember a similar thread a while back, I do believe if I wasn't in a confident mood yesterday things could have escalated.

Anyone else had any trouble lately for using a camera, or even been accused of being a peadophile?

Sorry to hear of this, Conan. Hope you are feeling OK now.

It seems, for some people, reacting aggressively is the norm. I wonder if it is, in part, their inability to communicate effectively.

If you are going to challenge someone about, an allegation of taking photos of children(ignoring the fact that in many circumstances there is nothing unlawful about it) you have to have a certain level of confidence to present this is a reasonable manner.

It is far easier, for some, to say, "Oi, are you taking pictures of kids, you pervert", than to engage in a reasonable dialogue.

I thought the comment from one of the women that arrived was interesting. She expected a dirty old bloke, because presumably that is what all perverts are!

Dave

Where are you from mate? Canvey is getting worse and worse. I felt safer at Notting hill carnival with my camera than where I live! I am/was no angel when I was younger though and I admit that, so I feel a bit safer walking around being known by people.

Luckily I know a lot of people on Canvey, which is why I put on facebook about it on the crime page, been here since I was 5 as Hackney was getting bad and my family wanted to move.

Everyone has been supportive, there was 2 who were funny but after speaking with one they are fine now, the other saw another comment and realised I wasn't actually taking photos of kids, they must have read what I typed wrong and thought I was and they said can you not just get kids in your photos? After they said sorry, enjoy your hobby.
I am in Rochford, but have family on the island.

Sorry to hear about this Conan, some people are just like that I guess.

This country has gone bonkers with all the PC nonsense and too often stoked up by the poorly educated on social media platforms
Just feel the need to point out that this kind of behaviour is the absolute opposite of PC

it’s plain ignorance promoted by the same kind of morons who want to blame everything on PC, the EU, or anything else they don’t want to understand but just need a scapegoat.

and on some level actually enjoy persecuting another.
I think that's at the heart of most if not all of these cases. My experience of bullies is that they feel inadequate and look for someone to take out their frustrations on. It's the age old "big monkey, little monkey, littlest monkey" thing. :confused:

Thank god i'll be dead some time within the next 20 years...........this worlds gone MAD!
I'm reliably informed that the world has definitely been going mad since the time of the first Pharaohs. This guy was probably muttering about the youngsters leaving all their hieroglyphic tablets around the place!
Egyptian_whited copy.jpg

Last edited:
I'm reliably informed that the world has definitely been going mad since the time of the first Pharaohs. This guy was probably muttering about the youngsters leaving all their hieroglyphic tablets around the place!
View attachment 257510
It’s all well and good for you to laugh about this, I take it you’ve never stubbed your toes on one of these damned clay tablets while just wearing sandals on your feet. It bloody hurts and my mummy wasn’t amused...........

Thinking back, I probably did drop myself in it, even though I meant no trouble. My thought process isn't the best due to my brain damage, but I will be aware for the future and just trust my feelings if something feels off.

I just didn't want to take the pictures, then they tell someone, and it goes from taking a picture of someone doing a trick to something else. Canvey is a very rough area now, and I am lucky I moved from Hackney to here when I was 5 as I know most people.

After the facebook post, an old friend from school commented on it asking if I could take some pictures of her children as she would love to have some to keep for the future. I don't mind that as it is a friend who knows me, and I will gladly do that for practise and for her to have some nice photos to keep.

I really feel I owe you a apology , when I was a young lad about town ( hackney as well as it happens) it was a well known fact among our little gang of warriors that if we hopped on the train to canvey island , we could have multiple shags before having to catch the last train home .... so who knows some of those inbred little arseholes could be my seedlings ... I truly apologise .. nice to know ..nothings changed in 50 plus years though LOL

I really feel I owe you a apology , when I was a young lad about town ( hackney as well as it happens) it was a well known fact among our little gang of warriors that if we hopped on the train to canvey island , we could have multiple shags before having to catch the last train home .... so who knows some of those inbred little arseholes could be my seedlings ... I truly apologise .. nice to know ..nothings changed in 50 plus years though LOL

Daddy!!! :love:

Well as long as your real name isn't John, you're not my Dad lol. I don't know mine and have been trying to find him for years, but I was born in London and not from a Canvey Shag lol. Nothing has changed on that front, easy girls everywhere! I wholeheartedly accept your apology if it was one of your one night stands lol.

Yesterday I had another person saying they would come out and smash my camera, there was a really nice motorbike and I liked the bright colours, so was taking some photos. Guy comes out the shop saying he will smash my camera if I take any more. Guess its not my week lol.

Last edited:
One of the aspects to your story that is worth noting is that the woman thought you woukd be a ‘dirty old man’, as though your age would be a significant factor in if you were up to no good or not.

My partner’s dad takes his camera around everywhere. He’s not very good but he enjoys it! He once got called out by a mother when I was with him for taking a picture of her kid. I suspect he was probably considered a dirty old man as he would have been in his mid 60s. I’m 53 so wonder how close I am to being a dirty old man. Or am I already there?

Well as long as your real name isn't John, you're not my Dad lol. I don't know mine and have been trying to find him for years, but I was born in London and not from a Canvey Shag lol. Nothing has changed on that front, easy girls everywhere! I wholeheartedly accept your apology if it was one of your one night stands lol.

Yesterday I had another person saying they would come out and smash my camera, there was a really nice motorbike and I liked the bright colours, so was taking some photos. Guy comes out the shop saying he will smash my camera if I take any more. Guess its not my week lol.

pseudonyms used to be a way of life back then lad ,I do believe I may have one in Australia allegedly , to go with the six over here but you never know .o_Oo_O

I suspect he was probably considered a dirty old man as he would have been in his mid 60s. I’m 53 so wonder how close I am to being a dirty old man.
It seems I'm not, according to the nurse who was dishing out the flu jabs today. She and the admin assistant asked my date of birth twice explaining that I look far too young to get a free injection. I'm 69 so have chosen to regard that as considered medical opinion that I'm not going to keel over any time soon! :naughty:

It seems I'm not, according to the nurse who was dishing out the flu jabs today. She and the admin assistant asked my date of birth twice explaining that I look far too young to get a free injection. I'm 69 so have chosen to regard that as considered medical opinion that I'm not going to keel over any time soon! :naughty:
oh yeah that's what I thought to ,said to a nurse relation of mine on 6th June this year ,l'm 73 never been in hospital in my life , three days later I had a massive heart attack .. lucky to be here m8

Back