Yesterdays Dunnock

Name
Rich
Edit My Images
Yes
I had to feel sorry for this guy/gal as it tried it`s best to grab some mealworms. The Robin was having none of it, an interesting observation actualy that the Robin is content with every other bird taking mealworms, including the Willow tit, Coal tit and even the placid Blue tit. But when a Dunnock is in the area it had better watch out. So here are a couple of shots I managed in between the flying feathers :LOL:

IMG_1479.jpg

IMG_1483.jpg

IMG_1470.jpg

3 nice captures there Rich (y). Lovely bird detail. No's 1 & 3 are my favourates.

Regards: Gordon

Nice shots Rich,funny you mention the robin chasing the dunnock off,i was watching a robin in the garden yesterday and today doing the exact same thing,he actual caught him one time and gave it a bit of bashing,nasty little devils these robins,
regards,
john.

3 nice captures there Rich (y). Lovely bird detail. No's 1 & 3 are my favourates.

Regards: Gordon
Cheers Gordon
Nice set of photos
Thank you
Nice set of shots
Ta Ken
Nice shots Rich,funny you mention the robin chasing the dunnock off,i was watching a robin in the garden yesterday and today doing the exact same thing,he actual caught him one time and gave it a bit of bashing,nasty little devils these robins,
regards,
john.
It is bizzare John that they go for them, ok the Dunnocks are one of the shyest of our garden birds I suppose.
crackers rich, love the 2nd and 3rd, maybe try get rid of brance in 2
heres a quick dirty edit.(hope you dont mind)
IMG_1483.jpg

Thanks for the feedback Scott, and no I have no probs with the edit. After all that is why the box is ticked ;) Does look better without it (y)

Oh my gawd! You've blown the snow,,,, unforgivable..... Only jokin' mate,,, nice set. No1 and No3 are terrific. (y)

Last edited:
really like No3 out of the set.
Rob.

Back