Yesterdays Rugby at Weymouth

Name
Mark
Edit My Images
Yes
I returned to Weymouth RFC yesterday to have a second attempt at some rugby shots. Buoyed by the positive encouragement after my first post and armed with all the advice from the constructive criticism I had received from people on here I was feeling confident. The morning was a beautiful sunny day but as I turned up at the club it clouded over :bang:

So with a deep breath... Here they are. It was a veterans game - Weymouth (Blue) vs Swanage & Wareham (Red / Yellow Quarters).

IMG_0388.JPG

IMG_0400.JPG

IMG_0402.JPG

IMG_0409.JPG

IMG_0411.JPG

IMG_0412.JPG

C&C welcome...

Thanks for looking

Mark F

A couple more... The light was really fading by the time I took these (max ISO 1600).

IMG_0389.JPG

IMG_0394.JPG

I then wandered over to the other pitch where the Weymouth First XV (Red) were playing Trowbridge in a cup game. I was really struggling for light by now...

IMG_0428.JPG

Some great shots there, whereabouts in Weymouth do they play? I live locally and might be up for going to take some shots :)

Some great shots there, whereabouts in Weymouth do they play? I live locally and might be up for going to take some shots :)

Cheers for the feedback. Weymouth RFC is at the bottom of Monmouth Avenue, near the Spa pub on Dorchester Road.

Great set of photos (y)(y)(y)

The last one of the first set is my favourite - the guy looks knackered.......

He he. It was a 'Veterans' game... ;) I think it is the one I am most proud of also.

Great set of photos (y)(y)(y)

Thanks Kelack. They're nowhere near perfect but I am happy with the improvement on my first submission.

Back