Yet another Good bye thread! :(

Name
Jonathan
Edit My Images
Yes
Well, I this is my last day of internet possibly for up to two months! :crying:

Shall be heading home where i have no internet access for a few weeks, then to the isle of wight to see some mates, and then I start work untill the end of September in exeter. Next time I'll have proper access is in October when I'm in my final year at uni! :crying::crying:

Wish me luck people! I'll miss you all! Save me a seat at this increasingly large table of photographic goodness :D

EDIT: Must reach 500 posts by the end of the day :D /Spams

2 months away from Talk Photography :eek: How are you going to cope lol?

Best of luck and looking forward to your return sooner rather than later ;) (y)

Enjoy the summer ... :coat:

Good luck...your seat is reserved. ;)

Good luck Woodsy(y)

Good luck. I'm going home for 4 days and I'm having withdrawal symptoms already.... two whole months??? :eek:

Good Luck(y)

Going to miss you mate, IRC wont be the same. Keep it real!

OMG... October. I only went to Cardiff for 4 days and had to ring hubby on the way home to switch the PC on so it had warmed up for me by the time I got home.... Cuppa tea, quick kiss (kiss I said) and on TP chatting away. How are you going to cope?

Seat saved for you. Good luck (y)

I am already wondering what I am going to do in France for two weeks when I leave in a week's time.......oh yeah, take pictures and share them HERE!

Good luck mate! (y)

Well being as CT & Gilly have a cheek each on your saved seat, all thats left to say is ... have a fab summer ... and dont you go forgetting us!

Oh! and as Min suggested ... do pop in the library from time to time & catch up with us ocassionally.
Take care!

Partents got sky?

I got my mum the free broadband from sky, just for the times i vist. They supplied the wireless router which i stuck up in the loft and she's none the wiser.

(y)

goodluck.gif

You'll be back before you know it and then the tropical Winter will be upon us ... :cautious:

08.gif

/Humbled :)

Library is miles away and Only got one car :( I spose the only real chance I'll get is when I pop over to my bros house... Which isn't often!

Don't worry, There is no chance I'll go and forget this place!

With any luck, When I'm working here (exeter that is) I'll be near a pc with internet access.. I bloody well should be come to think of it!

oh and woot! 500 posts :D:D

/ends spamming sesh.

bye mate

if you have a laptop and are really desperate McDonald's now have free wireless internet in their places

:( see ya soon mate
try to catch up now and again:naughty:

bye mate

if you have a laptop and are really desperate McDonald's now have free wireless internet in their places

Do they? I thought it was that BT Openzone stuff, and chargeable!

I've just gone all week without internet access...lol (and two mcdonalds trips :p)

Back