Yet more Belfast Zoo pictures

S

Steve

As promised some from Belfast zoo earlier in the year.

These have all been processed on my dodgy monitor so if the colour/saturation/tint is off then that’s why. The sooner I get the new monitor sorted the better.

IMG_4388_01.jpg

IMG_4393_01.jpg

IMG_4405_01.jpg

IMG_4436_01.jpg

IMG_4463_01.jpg

IMG_4466_01.jpg

IMG_4469_01.jpg

IMG_4475_01.jpg

IMG_4496_01.jpg

IMG_4520_01.jpg

Comments welcomed as usual. I rip enough of yours apart so its only fair ;)

Thanks for taking the time to process and post these Steve, they really are all excellent :thumb:

The Sea Lion, Ostrich and Peacock pics are absolutely stunning... razor blade sharp!! :shock:

Very nice indeed i really like the chimp one though

all good Steve, the best is the Ape, but can you highlight the eye a little more, its a little dark(i will accept monitor rubbishness as your excuse)

I think their all great as well Steve. Excellent job as usual :p My personal fave is the first two. In the first shot looks like the seal is yelling "enough all ready", in the second looks like he has' had enough and saying, "you wanna piece of me", :LOL: nicely done,

Jewel.

Excellent shots Steve. I really like the gorilla, the ostrich and the gopher, but they're all first class. The only one which looks dodgy is the lion which looks a bit reddish, the others are fine.

Very nice shots Steve, I like the Ostrich, Gopher and Zebra shots but all are very good.

Back