9.jpg

19.jpg

16.jpg

18.jpg

22.jpg

25.jpg

28.jpg

31.jpg

15 looks ace with the flames coming out. All nice shots. #7 looks funny with the driver standing there I would imagine thinking how much this will cost :thinking:

Great shots there Martyn :clap:Sahrpness, focus, DOF all good. Would be pleased to of taken these (y)

#7 & #12 stand out for me as something different.

Some great shots. I love the one of the Aston with the flame. I also like number 7 and number 10. I have wanted to see the ginetta crash from another angle. Good shots all round though.

Great pictures, well done.

The frame filling Lambo for me (#5) (y).

Steve...

#7 and #12 for me. alot of them seem like they are a bit too tightly cropped. i like to see a bit more of the scene rather than just a nice pin sharp car.

Greats shots still

The photos are sharper than a sharp thing..excellent stuff.. Number 7 stands out for me though (y)

Number 7 is great. The crash looks pretty bad like, was the driver ok? 12 and 15 are excellent too. I love the flames on the Aston and the lighting on the farked Lamborghini accentuates the mood.

12 and 15, amazing photos that couldnt be improved on, god theres some money getting smashed up their!!!

Wonderful photos, hard to pick a favourite as the variety and quality is awesome.

Are these from public positions? If so Oulton park seems very photographer friendly, shame it's at the other end of the country!

Superb shots there - #7 just says so much and #13 is good too. (shame the white Ferrari isn't a metre to the left on the track)

BTW - the Ginetta Crash is on YouTube -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5t_477Ak98

When you watch it, everything seems to take ages - then you look and the whole video is only 2mins 35secs long.

Back