yet more retailer questions

Name
Rik
Edit My Images
Yes
ive managed to find a d40 kit on PortaGadgets UK's website for under 300 quid with free postage just wondering if anyone has used this website before and what were they like?

cheers

rik

I haven't looked that well at the site but the contact phone number is a mobile number, and doing a search there doesn't appear to be a Franklin Street in Brighton, but there is a Franklin Road.
Payment options are a bit obscure, and if they are in the UK why do they keep going on about customs charges being the responsibility of the customer in the terms.
I wouldn't personally touch it.

"Kindly note that all products will be distributed directly from our overseas supplier "

You will be responsible for any customs duty and taxes when or if it is stopped at customs .... :crying:

:canon:

Personally i would rather pay the extra £30.00 for the UK version of the D40 kit, and purchase locally for any advice, help, problems e.t.c

Im looking at purchasing the Canon 400D kit which is more expensive on PortaGadgets 508.95 inc vat, compared to Jessops at £459.99 inc vat :thinking:

:canon:

Back