YN622 storage

Edit My Images
Yes
Does anybody know of any cases or wallets to store the 622's in. I know some other flash triggers come with cases.

Choccy...

I stack them.

I used to use individual pouches, but just stacking them means they fit in a standard pocket in a camera bag.

The G Wiz trunk looks good as I'll probably expand my range. I also like the single case for out and about. Started looking at cheap compact camera cases for this job.

Thanks guys.

Choccy...

I've just ordered a Hama Arezzo 40J as it's the closest size I could find with easy access.

I'll let you know how it fits. The G Wiz Trunk will come if I expand my range.

Choccy...

I bought a few 99 pence neoprene "gadget bags" from 7dayshop for various small items and from the size you could get a single YN622 plus stand in the following: see here

or even cheaper at 49p , you could get 2 YN622's plus stands in one of these: see here

Any suggestions of a case or pouch for holding two rf603's? Just want something to hold both. Looking online for compact camera cases and they are all a bit too small.

Thanks

Any suggestions of a case or pouch for holding two rf603's? Just want something to hold both. Looking online for compact camera cases and they are all a bit too small.

Thanks

The 99p neoprene gadget bag I linked to above will easily hold 2 RF603's, in fact will accommodate 3 comfortably and even 4 packed in very tightly..........................

The 99p neoprene gadget bag I linked to above will easily hold 2 RF603's, in fact will accommodate 3 comfortably and even 4 packed in very tightly..........................

Thanks will check them out.

I got a handful of nice, soft, black pouches at an optician. Made for glasses, but very useful for bits and pieces.
Can hold two RF603 and cable.

And paid much less than a pound for each...

I got a handful of nice, soft, black pouches at an optician. Made for glasses, but very useful for bits and pieces.
Can hold two RF603 and cable.

And paid much less than a pound for each...

Thanks, another good idea. I am going to look into the 7ds ones as may be I can get a set of batteries in it as well.

The Hama Arrezo 40J cases are perfect for the 622's and a PC sync cable. They toughen up the Lowepro bag too as they're quite rigid.

Choccy...

Back