Yongnuo RF-603C

Edit My Images
Yes
I need to fire a camera with a Yongnuo RF-603C attached with a flash attached and also fire another camera with a flash attached in the dark at the same time. Can this be done. Or what do i need to get this to work.
All help would be appreciated.

I dont know the unit your refering too but there are some instructions on amazons page for this item in questions (see link) Dont know if it'll help.
link
Also youtube video here.youtube
Oh and from what I can gather if your using one on camera the flash on that needs to be in manual mode. It also looks like you need a cable from the trigger to the camera to fire the shutter, but I might be wrong on that.

Last edited:
You have to separate the flash operation from the shutter triggering, but after that, it's fairly straightforward.

If your transmitter is transmitting to a receiver attached to the shutter release of each camera, both cameras will fire. If you want to have remote flashes, they'd need to be on a different channel and the cameras firing them would need their own transmitters.

Seems overly complicated to me? Sounds like stop action in the dark?
Second camera is set open/triggered on bulb in the dark, second flash set to optical slave, trigger primary camera with flash in hotshoe. Probably need to tape over the second flash's contacts if you must have it in the second camera's hotshoe.

Using the 603's, both set to TRX. Primary camera with 603 and flash, second camera w/ 603 and flash and remote release cord plugged into the camera/603. If you wanted, you could use a 3rd 603 to trigger the other two (also to activate autofocus remotely).

Back