Yongnuo YN-14EX-C Macro Ringflash

Name
gary
Edit My Images
Yes
hi can anyone point me in the right direction for a download of the user manual for the Yongnuo YN-14EX-C Macro Ring please i cant find one anywhere :thinking: thanks

For some reaspn there is np trace of thr user guide on aby of the Yongnuo web sites, incl the RI site.

AFAIK the 14-EX is a generic and is not a Yongnuo manufactured product but a generic re-brand. I checked my Neewer ringflash but it is not the same product. As they are manual uniys, it is likely that only the power output is a 'variable' with colour temperatuelre being modified with snap on filtets to cover the LEDs.

Thanks for the offer Bob but a French one is as much use to me as nothing at all

Thanks for the offer Bob but a French one is as much use to me as nothing at all
It's only 12 pages, Gary, and 3 of those are the usual stuff about not letting babies eat it.....is there anything specific that you need to know straightaway?.
I can knock up a translation for you but it may take a few days.

Bob

That's ever so generous Bob that would be great
I bought it second hand without manual to use with my 7d mk ii and 100mm L macro but I've no idea how to set either up for flash
The few times I've used it i end up with the camera taking two shots of the same subject one with flash one without no idea why

Last edited:
No problem, Gary. An MS Word document will be the easiest for me....are you able to open one?

Bob

If anybody stumbles across this thread in the future whilst looking for an English version of the User Manual, then PM me and I'll email them the version that I've translated from the French.

Bob

To the great-hearted Canon Bob: I would love the translated version if you would be so kind. You should be able to PM me here or on Facebook. Many thanks in advance.

Back