yongnuo yn600ex-rt speedlite

Name
dave
Edit My Images
Yes
Any one else had problems with their yongnuo yn600ex-rt speedlite loosing battery charge .
I have been loosing battery charge over night with this flash. Freshly charged batteries loose their charge over night. tried different batteries still no change . Even when I switch it off.
Got the very latest firmware on the flash.
Apart from that the flash is silly value compared to the canon

There were lots of reports of this when they first appeared, Google might get you an answer to the cause - my only guess would be that the batteries weren't connecting well, an intermittent connection will kill a battery.

I spent a little time last night on the net researching a little found some people had the same problem and the way the stopped the problem was to either take batteries out or leave the door open. But it looks to be quiet a common fault with the flash.

All the people that I know use these ( as well as me ) was a small issue apparently at the start of production but i have 4 of them and all mine are good, agreed as well they are fantastic value

I must have been sold an early one then . Shame I will just have to get another one, not another £78 on newer one!!! Do canon sell a flash for £78 ? I think you can buy one of there lens hoods for that .

I have two Yongnuo 600 ex-rt plus trigger & use Amazon basic rechargeable 2000mha batteries.
No issues sorry to report for you, glad for me.
Just to say I have a set of Enloop batteries & the Amazon basics last just the same and have the same charge holding ability.
I get that this isn't your question, I'm guessing your batteries normally don't loose their charge as quick.
Shame as these Yongnuos really are most excellent assuming you don't get one made on Poets day?

I must have been sold an early one then . Shame I will just have to get another one, not another £78 on newer one!!! Do canon sell a flash for £78 ? I think you can buy one of there lens hoods for that .

Send it back and do consider getting a Canon. Yes, it is more expensive but then it also works, as expected and as advertised.

Back