York Comic Con

cowboy

Guy Fawkes
Name
Mark
Edit My Images
No
Thanks James.
The first three were indoors and the forth outdoors but under a high canopy out of the sun, I just shut down the aperture but it didn't need a lot.

Thanks Simon, I'll give it a try.

fold up beauty dish
hi mark I like these too. Any chance on telling which beauty dish you have. I have never used one before and have some birthday money I need to shift :)

Gaz

hi mark I like these too. Any chance on telling which beauty dish you have. I have never used one before and have some birthday money I need to shift :)

Gaz
Hi Gaz
This one here
Its the specific one for the Godox 180/360 as it fits the head.

I see thats a cool flash unit :)

Gaz

Thanks for the reply.

I was tempted to ask how you got these shots as the Flickr info says there was no flash. I'm guessing that doesn't show when it is off camera. Makes sense now.

They're a nice set and some great characters, do like number 4 though, with the dress all shown and standing out from the dark background. :)

Cool, nice set of images, I agree about turning the highlight down just a bit in #1.

#1 & #3 for me. #3 pips it as it doesn't have the distracting background.

By the way, the title is wrong, it's "V" from the Alan Moore Graphic Novel "V for Vendetta" (Film version also available).
The Guy Fawkes mask was adopted by "Anonymous".

I like them all, I can't wait to go to my first Comic Con at the NEC, a great opportunity for photos like these, where the subjects are more than happy to pose

Back