Yorkshire Aurora...

Name
Martyn
Edit My Images
Yes
Popped up to Brimham Rocks at the height of last nights activities... (y)
Best I've ever seen this far south - couldn't see the reds by eye, but greens and whites as usual - a bit of saturation boost in post brings them up nicely though!

12832349574_ef07ddb777_c_d.jpg

stunning! Why oh why did i move down south :(

Very nice Martyn.

The last 24hrs have been particularly frustrating possible the most of the last 6 months of being off the road this photo is not making that frustration any easier this is a beautiful photo, lovely composition and perfectly exposed, what I would suggest is a little bit of foreground colour correction I'm assuming you've light painted it with a torch (LED maybe) and its generated a rather unfortunate cyan colour cast on the foreground, should be easy to clean out of the image

Matt

Excellent shot Martyn I considered going out myself last night pretty annoyed with myself today. Great foreground and a wonderful sky top shot :)

Steve

Great shot and colours, love the shooting stars also, they make all the difference

great shot how long do they last martyn and is it looking favourable for tonight ,im about 1 and half hours from there ,would love to see them but its a fair run if there not happening ,any info appreciated cheers

Still never witnessed this with my eyes I think a venture up north is in order! great shot =D

Back