Yorkshire meet - Sunday 26th November

No - I was instructing others to bring sandwiches, which I will then steal and eat...
No onion in the tuna please...

Well if I come, I'm hedging my bets and bringing sandwiches with Tuna, Onion, Cucumber and Marmite on....That should keep away all but the seriously determine :D

oooh steam trains! our favourite for photos...I think Barry and should try and get to this one! Sounds like lots of you are going too! My avatar is of me looking out of a train window at a 40's event on The Watercress Line in Alresford last year ;)

bloody southerners invading our meet now ;)

Of course you're all welcome, the more the merrier, we could even have a TP carriage on the santa train :p

if you leave of the marmite instead could go for mayo then i will swap you for some cookies, i could do either chocolate chip or ginger.
as for sandwiches, you told me never to do a picnic again matt :p you will be going hungry.

looking forward to this, lots of people there should be good.

egg sarnies? one way to get the carriage you were after all to yourself :LOL: I do love an egg and cress sandwich though, all buttery and squidgy...hmm...think we might have some for lunch!

Dont like eggs not in sandwiches or any other way apart from an occassional poached egg on toast or part boiled on with toast soldiers.

But tuna sandwiches are fine by me, coffee and cookies are fine, hmmmm nice. looking forward to it, oh yeah and camera as well.

bloody southerners invading our meet now ;)

Of course you're all welcome, the more the merrier, we could even have a TP carriage on the santa train :p

I can do an 'ee bai gum, ecky-thump' accent if you prefer.. or my patented scouse scally impression which always goes down well with my mate from Liverpool... not...
scally, bizzies, hozzie, brookie ey ey; calm down lad...

I find that when I'm amongst northerners I find myself joining in with the accent...my Mum's from oop North so I have got it in me blood! As a child I can remember actively trying to make myself say tung instead of tongggg just so I fitted in at school you understand ;)

Howay pet, yee winnit get much northern accent frem me. Ah moved up heor frem Little Paxton! ;)

wha' yer wearin' a jacket hinney pet? It's ahnly snurr...

Back