Yorkshire-

Edit My Images
No
Hi, im a newbie from Malaysia.
Yorkshire Country Park is 1 of the most interesting sculpture park tht i have visited so far! these photo was taken during the fall, beginning of fall.and im thinking to go thr again in winter with friends!

DSC_0038.jpg

DSC_0072-1.jpg

DSC_0075.jpg

DSC_0073.jpg

DSC_0080-1.jpg

DSC_0033.jpg

feel free to give me any comments.
Thank you.....:)

I would like to see the sculpture in number 2 with a composition like number 6. You have captured some nice colours though(y)

haha, i might go to he same place in winter to capture the diff mood with same composition! but do you guys know any public transports are able to reach to yorkshire country park? it's quite far away from Nottingham! These photos were taken during my 1st study trip.;)

Nice to see some context shots of the sculptures. It does look an interesting place.

You might be interested in this thread for something to try for with the sculpture you have in #2 next time.

I'd pick 1, 8 and 10 as my favourites from your shots.

Nice to see some context shots of the sculptures. It does look an interesting place.

You might be interested in this thread for something to try for with the sculpture you have in #2 next time.

I'd pick 1, 8 and 10 as my favourites from your shots.

woh!! thank you.. the photos that was very impressive! i'll go back to the same place to have a shooting 1 day when i have finish all my works....:)

Back