yorkshire

Name
Ryan
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi all, im going to yorkshire for the weekend soon, and i was wondering if anyone could tell me if there is anywhere in particular that you could recommend to get some great photos of the scenery or certain areas.

Any recommendations would be gratefully appreciated, thank you

Yorkshire is rather large where abouts are you going?

to the yorkshire dales, but hopefully travel for a couple a days to site see

Yorkshire Dales is one of my favourite stomping grounds and there are photo opportunities around every corner, particularly if you don't mind getting out of the car for a walk. My problem with giving any suggestions is because the Dales cover such a large area.
But, if you like tracking down waterfalls you could try this web site - http://www.walkingenglishman.com/dalesguide/waterfalls/master.htm

Since moving up to richmnd six months ago, I have found that walking Englishman site pretty good. I only know the area around swaledale and Wensleydale really well, but the place is littered with good photo opportunities. If you can let us know a bit more info about your destination, it might help narrow it down to locations within striking distance.

there are waterfalls at ingleton and also there's the viaduct bridge on the settle to carlise railway track

Grassington, asygarth falls and Hawes which is close to the viaduct are all nice

Oh wow, alot going on in the dales then. I'll check that website out and see what i can take in on my trip, thank you.
Unfortunatly i can't say anymore about the destination im exactly going, as i'm going on a mini run/ weekend so it will vary throughout the weekend
thanks for all the feedback though, everyone!!

Back