Critique You can keep your Pseudoscorpions

Name
Graham
Edit My Images
Yes
Cos I got a real one today :banana:
I just pulled a large stone away from the side of the path and there it was waiting for me, maybe just over a inch long but still kept clear of its stinger :nailbiting:
The sun had just been taken by the clouds so flash used.

#1 Rotated version.
View attachment 31739
#2, Normal orientation
View attachment 31741

Thanks for looking and any C&C is welcome.

Who needs pseudo's when you can have the real thing. :D what I find hope you didn't get too close. Could have been p*ssed off with you moving it's rock lol

Oh lord that's a shock to find I bet when gardening!

Paul.
Not really Paul, they are common out here, I have seen a few in the last 2 years but just didnt have the camera to hand and not really a shock, more of a surprise and I was nearly jumping with joy :banana: when I realised what it was.
Now to find more and maybe BIGGER :)

Who needs pseudo's when you can have the real thing. :D what I find hope you didn't get too close. Could have been p*ssed off with you moving it's rock lol
Thanks Bryn, nope not too close, I know even small they have a bad sting.
And yes, why have a pretend one when you can have the real thing :banana:

Yikes, where is out here exactly, i know they have a few in Bristol. The first shot is excellent.

Yikes, where is out here exactly, i know they have a few in Bristol. The first shot is excellent.
Hi Tom, in the warm south of France I'm afraid (shakes his head in shame) :cool::D

Woah! That's awesome! I keep going looking for these when I'm in Spain, but if I really honest, I don't actually want to find them :runaway:

Time to invest in a decent UV torch I reckon ;)

Last edited:
Woah! That's awesome! I keep going looking for these when I'm in Spain, but if I really honest, I don't actually want to find them :runaway:

Time to invest in a decent UV torch I reckon ;)
Hi Tim, Cheers :)
tbh I didnt intend in finding any but I have a clue if you want, ok so its winter so not to hard to find them hibernating atm, if there is a pathway and it has steep sides, look for rocks to pull out from the loose ish earth, and if you look hard enough you might find one or 2, I got another today, smaller too and mostly asleep but it did move a little so I was still cautious.

That's a great set of images Graham, I'm still not so sure about those things though.(y)

George.

Really good well found:) are the ones in Europe dangerous by any chance?

Really good well found:) are the ones in Europe dangerous by any chance?
Hi Pete,
Yes there is some dangerous ones, even this little one would have the same punch as the adult one, Hence, always use caution even if you don't know.

Back