You can't ignore it forever.

Name
Chris
Edit My Images
Yes
I can't remember the location of this bar exactly. It was somewhere between Barstow and Las Vegas. We decided to try and reach Vegas from Barstow without using the highway. Before we reached Vegas we stopped somewhere past the Mojave National reserve for some light refreshments. Taken using my wifes Canon 450D with a Sigma 30mm 1.4.

You can't ignore it forever. by C Owen, on Flickr

I love this, i think i may get a 20/30mm lens because these pictures are starting to float my boat!

However - because you have such a nice DOF i would have been tempted to show more of the bottle..

For me, I would like to see alot more of the bottle! I think in this case the bottle is in the way of a nice picture - i seem to have a 'thing' for out of focus images atm!

Maybe stepping back a bit wouldn't be a bad thing. The girls arms are (I'm guessing) resting on the table and could have made nicer framing for the entire image. Plus a full length shot of the bottle would have been nice.

Nice, it's shots like these that make me want to get wider than my nifty; as good as it is I could do with something wider (without great expense - but is that ever going to happen :shake: )

Thanks for C&C guys. I took the shot more out of bordem tbh as i just cant sit still :) The lens was new at the time but has since gone. Just upgraded to a 5D mkII and want to get the Sigma 50mm 1.4 for full frame.
Again with this shot I was just sifting through the holiday images and thought .......... well maybe just maybe.

very nice shot, shame about the beer ;)

Back