You couldn't make it up......

I saw that too.
I don't know which is worse, the fact that the story made the news, or the awful headline the rag have used to report it :LOL:

The Echo is terrible, I think they try too hard to be like a proper news paper and just look silly

It could have been worse, it could have been a Wookie Pizza,
now that would have been really Chewy
:coat:

Out.

Go on....out with you. :bat:
:p

They came down from Meekatharra
In a burned-out blue FJ
That farted and just sh*t itself in Jutland Parade
Right next door to Bondy's
When the smoke had cleared a voice said:
"Ey this place look alright
We'll call the government and declare a sacred site"

Good day Mr Alan Bond
How you ya goin bloke
Im your brand new neighbour
Hey mate you got a smoke?
And I think I'm gonna like it here
Livin' next door to Alan'

I love a good typo.... I was behind a learner car the other day, from a reasonable sized local driving school and that had a decal sign on the back saying "Beware Sudden Breaking":D. I kept a look-out for their other cars and saw another one with the same message.....oh dear:oops: :$

I love a good typo.... I was behind a learner car the other day, from a reasonable sized local driving school and that had a decal sign on the back saying "Beware Sudden Breaking":D. I kept a look-out for their other cars and saw another one with the same message.....oh dear:oops: :$
And did it snap in half at any point? :D

It could have been worse, it could have been a Wookie Pizza,
now that would have been really Chewy
:coat:

I will be using this at 3.35 today on the school pick up. Thank you! always on the look out for good material...:clap:

All French cars should have that on.......

Thank you! always on the look out for good material...:clap:
And you know how Darth Vader knew what Luke was getting for Christmas?
(sucks air) He felt his Presence.

Thank you ............ I'm here all week,

................Aren't you glad its Friday? :D

I will be using this at 3.35 today on the school pick up. Thank you! always on the look out for good material...:clap:
Yes at least with young children theres a (slim) chance they havent heard it before..... ;) :exit:

And you know how Darth Vader knew what Luke was getting for Christmas?
(sucks air) He felt his Presence.:D

Noted!

I got a good giggle out of the other one......trying it with his pals on Monday Morning, Son says Don't Dad...Please! LOL red rag to a bull. Dont..Please:D

I love a good typo.... I was behind a learner car the other day, from a reasonable sized local driving school and that had a decal sign on the back saying "Beware Sudden Breaking"

A pine furniture factory here use to have QUALTY PINE FURNITURE painted in ten foot high letters on its roof.

Steve.

A take-awy near us had Nan bread with mice meat listed on its menus :)

A take-awy near us had Nan bread with mice meat listed on its menus :)

;)

Quoted to show that typos are as common as muck!!! Even I make some.

Back