You Decide...!!

..MD..

Helen Shapiro
Name
MonkeyDave
Edit My Images
Yes
hi folks .
what the wife wants is this shot in selective colour..!!
ive got a few idea's myself but she would like to see a few efforts if possible..

so anyone would like to try this please feel free as long as the one the wife picks you dont mind me copying it...:naughty:

charlie-selective.jpg

many thanks

md(y)

ps i look forward to any replys..:D

The obvious?

charlie-selective1.jpg

To be honest, I don't really think this photo would be any better by using selective colouring.
Just my opinion anyway. I would say, full colour or monochrome.

Excellent shot though

Nope - I can't see any point in selective colour at all. :shrug:

:agree: Very nice shot mate - just to be a pain in the ass though, I think that the shot would benefit from moving him upwards in the frame slightly so there is a bit less white space at the top - in my experience, optical illusion will mean that your frame will look unbalanced as the base always looks larger than the top - just a suggestion, I do really like the shot anyway (y)

I think that the shot would benefit from moving him upwards in the frame slightly so there is a bit less white space at the top - in my experience, optical illusion will mean that your frame will look unbalanced as the base always looks larger than the top

:thinking::thinking::thinking: I have no idea what that means :LOL: but my 2p is firmly placed in the 'It's okay as is in the frame m8' position :D

There are a few spots on the white to the right. I thought I had a make on my monitor.

I like the first shot. or would try a venture type colouring.

There are a few spots on the white to the right. I thought I had a make on my monitor..

now sorted on the original (y)

:clap: many thanks for all the replys .

looks like ill be leaving it alone..:D

md(y)

Back