You do like spiders don't you?

Name
Paul
Edit My Images
No
You do like spiders don't you...

This male specimen is living on one of the planters in the garden. Looking handsome. :)

If you get the chance however, to look underneath all that fierce mouth, you can just about see the area of the mouth where he would put his prey...

Exif:

Copyright: Paul Iddon - A View of the UK
Camera: Canon EOS 70D
Lens: EF100mm f/2.8L Macro IS USM
Exposure: Manual exposure, 1/200 sec, f/11, ISO 320

Paul.

WOW and EWWW.
Fantastic view and the clarity/sharpness is just supurb.
Its really great to see the "Fangs" on a spider as for the UK you dont think they have them or at least not looking like this.
A really cracking shot Paul, maybe a stack next time of this beast. :):):)

Nice shots.....great eye level view of this spider in #1.

Yes, we love spiders. How'd you guess?

Nice shots Paul :)

Great work Paul. So much detail.

No, I can't stand spiders. But I'm drawn to spider posts for the same reason I sometimes watch a horror movie, such as 8 legged freaks lol. Nice photos though.

Thank you everyone, much appreciated :)

WOW and EWWW.
Fantastic view and the clarity/sharpness is just supurb.
Its really great to see the "Fangs" on a spider as for the UK you dont think they have them or at least not looking like this.
A really cracking shot Paul, maybe a stack next time of this beast. :):):)

Graham - this is just a 3 shot stack of the beast so you can see a little more of him:

1080spider012.jpg

Paul.

That's much better, thanks for that. :D

Excellent work Paul (as usual) :)

Excellent, love the sharpness and quality. Everytime I try to get a shot of a spider it moves too quick and I end up with a blurred shot. On another side note, I love the watermark - how is this achieved if you don't mind me asking?

Thanks for the quick reply Paul. Do you have one for each different settings?

Doh stupid me, didn't notice it was just the lens.. I thought I saw shutter speed, ISO etc amongst the writing.

Yeah. have 5 custom brushes, one says just Canon 70D, the others 4 are each different in the lens line (50mm, 100 L, 18-135 STTM, and Sigma 150-500). I just click on the brush, size it as require and plant in where I want it go, in whatever colour I choose.

Paul.

Back